Friday, 14 November 2008

The One That Got Away

Yesterday was a loooooooonggggg day~ Went straight to Gadong after class around 1.00PM because I didn't want to go home yet. There, I was waiting for Dai and she was 45 minutes late. Sigh. What a tardy! While waiting for her arrival, I had to haul ass into every corner of each shop. Once I heard the word 'Lipat!' from a distance, I knew it!! She was already there, somewhere near me. I, on the other hand was sublimely excited because at that time, I was no longer alone, a loner, like a wolf, forever. Then went upstairs where Dai had her lunch and I had my dessert. After that, we went searching for something. Actually we were looking for a nice shirt with the hood on its back, you know~ Then, at this particular shop, we met Iq's brother's girlfriend. She asked me, 'Are you Iq's friend'?. We replied, 'Yes!'. Then to Dai, she said 'owh, you're his friend too?'. Dai, 'Awu'. Delo Dai~ I asked the woman, 'You are...?'. 'Owh, Im his brother's girlfriend', she replied. I paused and then made a long 'owwhhhh'. Just surprised!

We then went to Le Apple at Menglait in one car. I've never been there but it sure is a very mellow place for someone who loves baking. She bought what would you call.. 'stuff?'.. I don't know.. kitchen ware kah? mana-mana tia.. Dai was so excited showing all the stuff there and I personally think, Le Apple is the place where she could gather her thoughts (ohh wait, she only had one thought! Kidding!) and regain her strength.

From Le Apple, we moved on to Kiulap at Fossa to take Dai's laptop back. Unfortunately, they still couldnt fix it. Double Delo Dai~ About a week ago, her laptop was attacked by viruses, malwares and many many more worms. She lost all her documents, pictures, songs and everything. See Dai, I told you not to download adult movies. :P Ok, when we were there, they had this huge truck infront of the shop, full of dell laptops. Hundreds of them. Wow!! and one of the sales ladies said that those laptops are for DST carnival which will be held at DST Headquarter Tungku Link at 2.00 PM later till this Sunday.

This is a delo one.. from there Dai sent me back to my car at Gadong. She dropped me 10 metres away from my car. Belipat ia ah. Di sengajanya di limpasinya. Knowing that I would walk all the way to my car, I got out from her car and left the door open. I let it melabang2 and just walked away towards my car. Hahahaha.. Dai was screaming my name.. Haha.. Since I'm a good person, I didn't ditch her... I walked back to her car and shut the door.. and laughed, knowing how impotent she was.. Haha.. Ketawa pekerja Indon meliat kami. :)

Then, Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut - final destination before home. I took out some amount of money from the bank. Dai shopping2an and I bought makan2an. Then arie came. She took 100 plus from the shelf and drank it. Sudah di cashier barutah membayar, atupun abis sudah di minumnya. Dukk sigeelaa belipatt..

-------------------------------------------------------

Fyl on the other hand.. was so funny. Haha.. A week ago, we watched the premier of the James Bond movie. It was like Liza Menali locked in a freezer eating raw chicken. Haha.. You probably should be there but it was frickin funny. Lol. and the night when UBD talent was on, we didnt see Dai online, so we assumed she was at the mall screaming and supporting si Adib with her pom pom and her hair was tied sideways like a high school cheerleader. Haha.. Belipat.. but she didnt go there that night, so we're screwed!

QaLiX :D

0 comments: