Sunday, 18 October 2009

Badtz Open House Full Of Surpirses!!

It was a warm sunny beautiful morning when I went to the 3-storey UBD Library. The cool breeze smell of wet air had feathered the library's glass door on Thursday, still lingered in the air and was slowly fading invisibly, turning to droplets of water. In the automatic book return machine, I slowly put a book in it and was swallowed in a matter of seconds. Having fun doing so, I put another book and return all the books I borrowed during the short mid semester break. When I was done, I looked outside through the foggy glass door and there was this huge girl with her huge bag/purse was sitting alone on a chair just outside the library's entrance. I looked at her in a pity way. She must be starving from the classes she attended this morning or simply she must have skipped breakfast and drove to UBD in a hurry because she was late for class. She took a large scoop of Mee Goreng she bought and ate it just like that. She didn't know I was watching her from inside. While she's eating facing against the library's entrance, I took the chance to come to her and surprise her from behind and the response was 'Dukkkkkkkkkk, menampar!!' .... Of course this girl I'm talking about is none other than Dai.

I laughed. Then she threw away the Mee Goreng to the bin. I felt really guilty that she didn't finish her Mee because of me.. but then she explained to me why she threw it. It was because the Mee Goreng was too sour! Delooo~ One thing that I realised about her that morning was... excitement. Her face was full of excitement, it was like something great about to happen. She wanted to tell me but at the same time, she didn't want to. So I'm not going to 'waist' my time standing there waiting for her to decide whether to tell me or not. As I moved forward, then only she told me. I was surprised to hear that! 'Si Jau balik sudah! Aaaaaaa!!!' I was already late for my class as Dai was telling me about the surprise plan for that night.

At home, I received a wall from Badtz. I was invited to his open house on his birthday and when that adds up with Jau surprise home coming ‘King’. I thought, 'Things about to get wild!'

So that night came, it was a pleasing evening at first. Fyl, Izza and I went to buy a cake for the birthday twins and picked Pai and Dai along the way. As we arrived at Badtz's, he was asking for his cake. Dukk.. Like he already knew we had a cake for him but we made him believe we didn't bring any cake. So the cake was in my car, we wanted to surprise him later. Not even inside his house yet, we already posed for a great picture (below).


Just came.


Then we had our meal and desert while waiting others to come. We had a big talk and laugh. When everybody came, we then told badtz that we were about to go 'home' (actually, we wanted to take the cake and surprise him).



It went really well~



and this is the cake for the gai brothers.



Very delicious.
'Want some?', I said sadly.



Then we also wanted to celebrate ours birthdays too~
So we took the cake and sang a birthday song for ourselves~
Delo!



Pre-wed picture



I have no idea why I uploaded this pic.



Who has the biggest smile?



Pai looks very tough in here.



Family photo - a single father raising his 6 children.



At the dining room~



Us with the gai brothers!



Everybody wanted to shake hands with Badtz.



Some of us before Jau's surprise.



Group photo of us. The sissies and gais,
used to be Sitt Crew

Then Jau surprised everybody!! I was the one who started it with 'Oh My God'. Then everybody started to scream, some even cried! It was awesome, I wish I had a camera with me to record it since I knew he was going to surprise everybody. Especially Izza, she was jumping excitedly when she saw Jau but then went back to her seat and cried! Hahaha.. Don't get me started on Fyl, you wouldn't want to know!!



Trying to threaten someone Jau?
A ghost was posing for the camera outside the window.
Creepy~



Informal time.
Ayu si sap atu!



Kera pose!!
????????? Jau had no idea ??????????


Bersalam2an di hari raya~



another salam2an session.



Who will partnering who? Guess!



Finally, The End!!


QaLiX :D

0 comments: