Since there is not much to do, posting this entry may kill the time for such a long boring day. It all started the night before the actual day, Friday. It was planned that we were going to come for the Pelangi's Rentak 914 Volume iv CD launching to support not only our friends but other local artists as well. So we went. It was learnt that Izza wanted to come but as expected, she an-gin.
I was all ready to be picked by our huge and muscular driver, Hid-ayah, but only after one and the half hour. Such a long wait, I became so hasty and I almost called off and join Izza's an-gin club. But my patience was very high and I wait and wait and wait... and finally, she came with her piercing look. She wasn't alone. At the back seat was a woman smiling from afar and made me wonder who on earth she was that I lost control of my steps and almost tumbling down the stairs. Owhhhh rupanyaaa si Aysha *Senyum dalam hati saja i*.
As I went into the car, our driver started yelling over something, convincing me that it all happened because of me. So she put me in the spotlight that I caused her tardiness and everything. From my home to Jerudong, she was still yelling and until now I can't remember why... deloo me. All I wanted at that time was to grab a melon and sumbatkan ke mulutnya. Puas jua ati~ Give someone else a chance to say a word! When she talks, it is still like screaming. She has this very very loud voice. She's getting louder each day and people asked why and I don't know why~ but my theory is; she is getting bigger, so her voice is getting louder. It's weird but true. A day spent with her is like sticking your headset to your i-phone and turn it out loud. A week spent with her, you'd be deaf. She mumbles a lot and that was what actually happened during our journey from my home in Tanjung Bunut to Rimba. It was all hers and I was a bit exhausted listening to her one story and it was long~ In fact, I don't remember what the story was all about because I wasn't paying attention as I was not really interested to know about it or maybe it was damned long that I only listened the beginning part of her story.
After the launching of Pelangi's Rentak 914 Volume iv CD.
Picture courtesy of Faizul Azizi.
Later that night, there was another event, B.mobile's who got talent season 2 competition top 16. We didn't watch all the performances because it was just okay. Nothing special. Instead of watching a group of dancing teens and listening to someone's singing, we went to the arcade and did some singing ourselves. You really don't wanna see pictures or even watch videos of we singing, it was ... frigging funny. After 5 songs, we then went for a break, we need water except Dai, she needed food so she bought well you know~ that same old waffles.
I guess that pretty much of it. See yaa~
P/S: Congratulation to ABDB for their 49th Anniversary today and today also marked two years since our grandmother left us. Also today, World No Tobacco Day.
QaLiX :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment