Saturday, 23 August 2008

The One When They Tagged Me

Assalaimualaikum
• state 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
• No tag backs (:

1. I yawn when I see someone yawns.
2. I buy a pair of salipar every few months (cos putus memutus selalu).
3. I bought 15 books from Dean Koontz last two years and I've read 3 of them so far.
4. I say 'Lipat' everyday because I belipat.
5. I obbbaaa...
6. I am now allergic to Kera (asal tenampak, langkah seribu I tarus. Hayyyy tu ah...)
7. I collect food or bottle minuman yang beisi aing beperisa dari majlis-majlis apa saja but biarkan ampai2 di bilik sampai bangas.
8. I liat F.R.I.E.N.D.S season 8, 9 and 10 oba and oba again coz again, I obba.
9. I nda ke Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut setiap hari.
10. At night, I dont close my curtains coz I wanna see the moon bulat mengembang and the stars twinkling.
11. I selalu kana suruh pakai kereta yang kan abis minyak, supaya I yang bali minyak tu nya.. Macam tah ku nda tau tu stylenya ah...
12. I'm reading Jau's posts while I'm thinking about this (ps: Jau that makes the two of us breaking the 'golden rules', Hi 5 pakai betis)
13. I eat Maggi Goreng Indomee. Nyamannya belipat.
14. Seluar and Baju I bubus2an.
15. Finally, I'm doing this because I wanna let all the ketegangan, kesetressan, kesakitan out.


QaLiX :D

0 comments: