Orientation : Day 2
- Came late around 7.30 and Kera stole my parking. I had to park far away from 'it'.
- First event was the Library briefing and workshop. Useful but the presentation was boring.
- Break. Curry puff and Kelupis. Nyamannn~
- Library tour was fun because no kera. I really had fun climbing the stairs to third floor.
- Lunch. Sweet and sour chicken and daging. The girls had hot dog :( - MIB briefing was ok but towards the end, I almost ZzZzZzZ
- Briefing by language centre, nda pemahamnan I, mcm laju.
- Break. Sandwich = Yummy but still Hot to the max tea and nescafe :(
- Briefing on administration, academic and examination was so boring. I don't think everybody was listening. They should add something like jokes etc to attract everybody's attention. Not a serious one. Just simply reading and explain like what yang tertera on the manuscript.
- Go home!!
UBD Orientation Challenge 2008
- I'm one of the Selungsongs (Green house)
- Warm up was okay but the aerobic was funny. More dancing than the actual aerobic. Funny though!!
- The challenge was great. Tiring but I had fun. Even though we only managed to get 8 stamps out of 20 but we attempted 10 challenges and failed 2 of them. It's okay if we didn't win because if you read the ultimate guide on the paper given to you, no 31 states that the priority is to smile and have fun. Nyeh~
- It was a successful event.
Orientation : Final Day
- This is when I get to know who are the other 65 taking the same course as mine.
- The code for the courses are confusing because there are so many clashes between chemistry and english.
- For the first time, breakfast was splendid!!
- Online registration was awful-awful. So slow and the afternoon briefing had to be called off.
- No lunch provided, had to eat at Giant.
- Finally, Syukur~ Syukur~ Syukur Alhamdullilah, the week long orientation is finally over. :D
That night, I went to Adib's for Doa selamat. Alhamdullilah, the event went well and we had a lot of fun talking, laughing and scaring our heads off.
- Si suud pakai kasut PINK!!
- Si Dai mengugurkan ikan warna hitam.
- Ada si buntal yang bari kan mengkubit.
- Ada ice cream nyaman.
- Bubus-bubusan jua ada.
- Kalibij
... dan sebagainya~..
QaLiX :D~~


0 comments:
Post a Comment