Setelah selesai mendaftar, saya dikenakan menghantar borang CE01s ke kaunter ICTC dan seterusnya mengambil borang tuntutan elaun di meja seberang, Selepas itu saya terpaksa mendangani rakan saya bernama Fyl ke kaunter ICTC bagi mengembalikan borang nya. Di situ kami di-kera-kan oleh kera tetapi kami buat tidak tahu saja. Kemudian kami pergi ke tingkat basement dan membuka insurance di sana melalui bank TAIB.
After finished everything, we went to C.A.M Restaurant at Yayasan for lunch. We spent almost two hours there, I dont know why but maybe we INHALED our food. We were talking about our friends of how they changed in terms of their behaviours throughout our almost two rough years in MD. It was fun talking, we also talked about Si Biskut, Si Biyut, Si Mayat Hidup and Si Patah Tulang.. wow, those names are glamorous...
I remember that day, we went to BIT Computer to check the price of 1GB/2GB DDR2 Ram for our laptops.
Fyl : How much is the price for 2GB DDR2 Ram?
Staff : Emmm.. $79.90
Other staff : No.. It's$55.90
Fyl whispered to me loudly "Eee~ Penipu ah~"
All : Laugh
Then we went to Hua Ho, I bought some stationaries there and a tie for the orientation.
Next Destination; Gadong
Nothing much there but..

Next Destination; Kiulap
Fylah bought a bag but too bad Izza couldnt buy the bag she wanted because that stupid shop is so stupid. If you're not going to sale that bag, then DO NOT put it on display. Belipat!!
Then Fyl sent Izza home.
Final Destination : Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut (Nda setiap hari)
Jumpa Suud, Mizan, Teayea and Dai sana.
Suud belanja. Horaayyy.. Chill at The Food Court.
The Next Day : Orientation Day
That very dawn,
Fyl : U bgn dh? I bgn dh dri pkl 3.37 am. Nda g mau tdur. U bwa barus gg n kulgit? I mcm kn bwa. Psl bth jua 2 kn. F u bwa i bwa. Gila i mesti mgntuk ne krg. Matai eh.
Qalix : Gila sajuk eh. Bahapa kan bwa brus gigi. Dmana jua kan bebarus gigi. Lipat. Beriakan dulu b4 jalan. I jua ngantok ne krg. Hmph.. I bru kan mandi tia n dngr lagu
Lipat si Fyl, adakah patut kan bawa barus gigi ke UBD. Bahapa ia~
It was a loooong day, sitting there for hours was exhausting. Again, Kera was like everywhere. I hate kera so much. UBD shoudnt allowed any Keras to enter the area. Ergh.. The food provided was excellent but I'm not the kind of person who drinks Tea or Nescafe and Im also not the kind of person who is very choosy and not going to drink the drinks provided. So mau nda mau, I drank a cup of tea yang tawar pasal aku nda bagi gula. Hopefully, menu for tomoro will include Milo :P
Later that night,
Rahimah texted me.
Rahimah : Askum. Sry kcu. Umah sukan u wna apa n num brapa? Tq.
Qalix : Its ok. Warna ijau number 4 :)
Rahimah : Bt u stil remember me or nt? U under wt course? Tq
Qalix : I think i still remember u, hope lurus lah dgn apa yg ku bayangkan. Im taking B.sc edu. Huhu.
Rahimah : Wow! Tngi course. Hehe. We will meet during d next orientation on dis thur mrng.
Qalix : Yay, ok. Tagur2 saja mun kejumpaan. Kalau lurus yg ku bayangkan ato, tajam tah ingatanku tu ertinya :P haha
Rahimah : Btw i still rmember ur fce until nw. U dtg kul brapa?
Qalix : Owh. Lusa aku dtg pukul 7+ cematolh. Huhu. Sorry pasal nda lagi brapa kan ingat kan kau.
Rahimah : Tak pe. Myb we cn b frens after this.K c u on thur yea. N tq 4 ur time 4 msg me :) Im vy2 tired tdy cz of da orientation.Nak tdr. Hehe. Askum
Something to share...
QaLiX :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment