"Belipatttt, si gila nah si gila!!", that was the best greeting ever for a guest who drove his car from bandar to her house. We (Iq and I) went to fyl's to take something from her, but before that, we met her mother first, she was checking on si iq of how he's getting sooooo fat in a very short period of time and she checked on me and said "ok, maintain masih" *big smile* Then came Fyl with the best greet ever (as mentioned at the beginning of this post) with her big fat swollen red bloody lower lip. She was wearing National Day pants. So to start with, she had to go back into the house to open the front door while Iq and I waited outside. I was playing with my car's key, sumbat2ing the key into the lobang2 of the meja. Then, we heard Fyl unlocking the door... batahhhh... banyak kan di unlocknya~ Dear god, how many locks do you have to put kan? Then we ate2an Nasi Katok. We were also talking about someone and about the weird call I got this morning. Then I taught her how to download using limewire and Iq installed some software to our laptops and Fyl's lappy detected more than 40 viruses of different kinds. Gross!! As a computing student, Iq couldn't solve the problem of why Fyl's Hard Disk(D) ngak mau open and function normally. He tried so many times restarting and shut down the lappy but to no avail. Hay!! So, we decided to ask Badtz to call Fyl's HP and bear in mind, he didn't know that Fyl wasnt alone. So he called, I answered it and said "Hello, Kristal FM." There was silent. Again I said, "Hello, Kristal FM. Teruskan dengan ucapannya". Badtz replied, "Sorry salah numbur". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... the three of us burst out laughing. Wow, that was fun. So tick tock tick tock, it's almost 4.30.. so we started packing and I lost my just-found pendrive, we were so not meant to be together and guess what, the pendrive was in my pocket tia. Lipat!!. Then checking again, I lost my car's key and it is funny to know that I left my car's key outside arah meja yang belobang2 ah. Haha.. It was a simple hangout, better than going out to waste money like going to Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut every single day (Siapa terasa?) Haha.. Lipat.. That's all for now, till then.
QaLiX :D


5 comments:
HAHAHAH BELIPATTT SI GELLAAAA
HAHAHA KETAWA KU BERABIS MEMBACA.BERABISSS HANTAPP.BIG FAT SWALLEB RED LOWER LIP EH? big fat? really fat kh my lip? :( bt uki kali stil.nt as fat as..u-knw-hu ;) laps heheh. hahhah ketawa i masih tp nya.sisa2 ketawa.lipat eeee! bh nanti g kamu kerumah2 hoho just lemme knw ajeee.tadi atu kekajutan kaliahhhhh manakn tekuat "belipat sigella". just for laughs hehe
bh lapsss u
tekuarrrrr***** hahah abis tiaku kana lurusi karang.baik th ku sendiri melurusi=p KIAT :p HAHAHA
fyl...ko atu jua banyak beciumm yatahhh tu swollen...hahahhaa..if u read this i noe wat u gonna reply me..errr..u noe me...gali ku ehhh...hahhahaha...lapssss...
lixxx...i still hate u n also c iq jua...
Swalleb? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..
oopssss swollen lahh.hehehe sorrehh. lapss. yea daii! u knw wat to do~ (hsbc beach partayy) hahaha lipatt. still swollen. :( hate it
Post a Comment