Wednesday, 23 July 2008

The One With Bla Bla Bla

I had a very hectic weekend. I was up all night and I had a tight schedule. If that~ There was this and then there was that. This and that. So I had to do this and later that.

"Go fetch your sisters"
"Don't forget your brothers"
"Go buy two cartons of mineral water at Hua Ho"
"Lix, wanna go out?"
"Buy Panadol for your dad"
"Are you going to Ayrol?"
"Later, send me home"
"Send the PC and ask them to reformat"

Ok, ok.. I get it. So I did all of those without hesitation and it turned out to be okay. I had fun driving and Hua Ho-ing even not for everyday~. Even yesterday, I went to Hua Ho with Fyl and Iq to shop. We bought so many things beyond our budget. There were so many things going on actually, It's just that I'm sick, a little bit so I'm off to bed now. Thanx for understanding.

Dalam kesempetan ini, saya ingin mengucapkan takziah kepada Ayrol.
Al-Fatihah.

p/s: Ayr - nanti bagitau the exact date ko ke UK.


QaLiX :D

0 comments: