Qalix : I wayang dark night sama Iq tapi nda setiap hari jua. Gila dang trafic tanglong ah. Gila bnr, iatah we decyd liat wayang tia d mall.
Fyl : Ai belipat. I mda (salah type ia) sampat liat sma dai. Yth I plan kn liat sma kamu. Huhu
Qalix : Owh. Kesian delo tia u. Mudahan saja siuk cetanya.
Fyl : Awu. Kompom siuk tu. Sit. I mau liat~
END OF CONVERSATION
Didn't expect the parking area at Yayasan (near Jolibee) was closed so early that day. It was a Saturday morning and Bandar was a bit busier than any other months. I parked my car perfectly (even Iq was yapping like a chuawawa) at the basement and the parking spaces were almost full house. Then we went to 4th floor, doing the thing we always do, 'pememprosessan mesin fotokopi bagi kertas soalan untuk murid-murid yang mengikuti Projek Intervention Pendidikan'... remember?.
After that, we went for lunch and met a friend (Iq's friend). Thankfully, I found a parking in no time. Sebaik saja menjejakan kaki keluar, we bumped si Mr Ang. We had a little chit chat and he congratulated us for where we will be heading to continue our studies. Then we headed to Fun Bread (sebaris Ayamku) and be wifi. Minutes later, Iq's friend (alum ku tau namanya) came in purple with her blue contact lens-ed eyes. While we were taking out our laptops, she took out her maths assignment and Iq started teaching her. *I was like "Rupanyaaa.. bejumpa pasal minta ajar", pikirtah hang out.* We spent almost three hours there and I had to go to the restroom three times. The connection was excellent but the Milo was not. I only ordered Milo drink ($3.00) If I had known she was going to lanja us, I would have ordered what she had ordered, Nasi Goreng something something for $7.90. It looked very yummy the Nasi Goreng. Iq and I were sending signals *macam nyaman~ menyasal nda order. Kana lanja lagi tu* Nda rugi $7.90 kawan si Iq. Nasi Goreng nya atu betalur goreng, 2 BBQ chicken wings and sayur2an. Mun ku turutkan hati (If I followed my heart~), I would take pic of the Nasi and post it here but that would be disrespectful. I just met her and I didn't get a chance to talk to her that time cus she was busy with her assignments. So the place - awesome, the connection too, the food maybe but the Milo was of course not. It's a great place to chill with your friends. Really, I will come back soon with some friends. I wanna order the Nasi Goreng and no more Milo from there. Full stop.
Later that evening, I fetched Iq to go to Bandar again but this time not for the 'pememprosessan mesin fotokopi bagi kertas soalan untuk murid-murid yang mengikuti Projek Intervention Pendidikan'. It was the grand night for the sultan's birthday, Tanglong. I remember of seeing the floats making their ways to bandar around 3.30PM at Bunut area. I tried to be early as possible, but at 6.00, the traffic jam was like whooaaa.... I was at Damuan when I encountered the traffic. It took about half an hour just to pass Istana Nurul Iman from Damuan and that means it would be 7.00PM when I reached Batu Satu. No way. I turned left to Jalan Babu Raja and headed my way to Gadong. So, we had to cancel our plan to watch the floating procession, Borneo tug-of-war final and fireworks display with Iera. Since half of the population was at Bandar, Gadong was so quiet for a Saturday night. At Gadong's mall, we didn't know what to do. I then decided to go to Utama Grand looking for a tie and I found one, it was just perfect!! Black and green.. Perfect, so was the price, $29.90 :( Once again, menalan aing liur saja. Nda lama atu, ada tia jua hati kan meliat wayang Batman : The Dark Night. So we checked arah Media Permata (since Borneo Bulletin abis sudah) and there was a show at $7.10 (Haha.. Jam baru tu ada dollar sign dapan nya, nasib aku dulu realise, mun nda.. obba tu si Dai karang) Iq looked at his wristwatch and the show was in 15 hot minutes. Kucar kacir ni kami. I had no money and we were still at Utama Grand.
Adakah mereka sempat membeli tiket movie itu?
Bagaimanakah qalix mendapatkan duit?
Mampukah mereka melakukan semua itu dalam masa yang singkat?
Nantikan di pawagam!!
08.08.08
Bagaimanakah qalix mendapatkan duit?
Mampukah mereka melakukan semua itu dalam masa yang singkat?
Nantikan di pawagam!!
08.08.08
Hahaha.. Obba I..
Yes, we managed to buy the tickets.
I got the money from the ATM machine
and yup we did those in a short period of time.
How?
I got the money from the ATM machine
and yup we did those in a short period of time.
How?
We split!! Iq bought the tickets and I was looking for HSBC ATM machine. The HSBC ATM was not around inside the mall. I rushed outside to look for the ATM... and only found out it was and still is at Jaya Hyper mart (near the Jolibee). After getting the money out from the slow horny machine, I went back to the mall's cineplex. I saw Iq holding the tickets and so many people watching the dark night too. Then we went to Cinema 1 and it was almost full. We sat at row G. Fylah then texted me (refer conversation at the top) The movie was great. 8 out 0f 10. It would be 9 but I didn't understand some parts of the movie like who planned to kill Rachael (not friends' Rachael or Jenifer Aniston). Was it the Joker? Was it Jim Gordon? I don't know.. There were full of surprises and twisted scenes. The joker was really clever though. Heads up for Heath Ledger. However, the Batman himself was kind of a loser. He made people think that Dent was the hero instead of him. He doesn't want the fame or to be called "the life saver". I don't know~ You should watch it. I'm not sure if it will be the end for batman but the title "The Dark Night" itself kinda give a hint to me that it's the end. Naaah~ Maybe not. I'm pretty sure there'll be some more from batman because few years back, Batman was also making in to the Box Office with the story 'Batman Begins'. Iatah ndakan movie kedua ani last tia. Now joker is imprisoned. What's next? The penguin guy? Will there be Batman and Robin again? You'll see :)
Haha..
After the movie, we went to Pasar Malam and saw the fireworks from Bandar and Taman Silver Jubilee. I bought a burger. Gilaaa... ato nyamannnnn bugernya atu. Be talor and sayur. Yummy. Makan tah kami di kerita dengan bunga api yang shining2 under the stars. Then kan pukul 11, balik. Nda jadi ke Bandar, meliat wayang jadi tah.
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment