TWO DAYS LATER
It was a Saturday morning. Fyl, Iq and I were planning to make a surprise birthday for Dai and surprise!!! We went to her house around 9-ish. It was the right time to surprise her, she was still sleeping bralessly and Mariam knocked on her door telling Dai that someone was coming. When she opened the door, surprised!! and we started singing a birthday song for her. She was so lovely in her pajamas.
It was a Saturday morning. Fyl, Iq and I were planning to make a surprise birthday for Dai and surprise!!! We went to her house around 9-ish. It was the right time to surprise her, she was still sleeping bralessly and Mariam knocked on her door telling Dai that someone was coming. When she opened the door, surprised!! and we started singing a birthday song for her. She was so lovely in her pajamas.
After all the stunts and the disco, it was time for a gurly moment,
I had my hair changed, literally.
I had my hair changed, literally.
Then after all that,
Fyl went out with Izza to go
and check for their names on ITB list at ITB.
While I sent Iq home for his medical check up.
Emo~
Director in charge
Yummy~Well, it was a great day. Hope Iq was there longer with us so that it'll be more belipat.
Happy Birthday Dai!! July 5th!!




















3 comments:
hahahhahaha..belipatt ko...excuse me ahh shes not my fav okk..shes bitch...
n lixxx...u dun have to be detai...hahhaha belipattt banarr ko ani...d mention nya lagi ku bebraless tu krg kana zooomm in..hahahhaa...=p
n btw...thank you so so so very much from the bottom my heart...i love the surprise n gift from u guyss...lapssss...muahzzz..
hahaha oobaaa i ka???
Post a Comment