Thursday, 10 July 2008

The One With The Memories

It has been 40 days since my grandmother passed away. I remember being taken care by her when I was 4-5 years old. What year was that? Hmm.. I think it was 1995 when my family left me a year for Scotland. Awu kejam dorang nda bawa aku. Sabar saja, mun ku ke UK nanti nda ku membawa dorang. There was a reason why they didn't bring me. There reason was.. I didn't wanna go because I was haunted by the experience when I had to go to this elementary school somewhere in London and I had no friends to play with, no friends to talk with, no friends to back stabbing with... coz at that age, I didn't understand English and I ended up alone, a loner, forever.. uhuk.. obbbaaa.... Yes, Ive been to UK before because my father had to study there. So that's why.. Imagine, for a year.. you parents had to leave you to go somewhere far and you were still young and still need the belaian kasih sayang dari ibu bapa. What would you do? However I'm so thankful because my grandparents on both side were there to look after me. I know I've been miserable to them and made their lives hard but that was like 14/15 years ago and now here I am, sitting in front of the screen typing letters for my new post and I know some of them are smiling right now reading this post with their gigi yang masih tesangkut kulit ayam. *smile again*

Nenek I
Hajah Siah Binti Kumit
1937 - 31st May 2008
Passed away at 3PM @ Ripas
Al-Fatihah

QaLiX :D

0 comments: