Monday, 14 July 2008

The One With Atiyah's Birthday

It's July 15th!! Happy 10th birthday to my kurang asam sister, Nur Atiyah Hana. Now you are 10 years old and I really really hope you're going to be mature and respect your annoying brothers, your skinny sisters, your parents and also your maid yang kuat angan-angan. Not to forget, my bitchy friends. I wish you all the lucks in the world for your future life doing the things you love and please do it for yourself, mom and dad, not to chase publicity or money or "just follow the flow".

When you grow up, I don't want you to be famous, to be a star and to be in movies. When you grow up, I don't want you to see the world driving nice cars and I don't want you to have groupies and when you grow up, I don't want you to be on TV, I don't want people to know you and I don't want to see you on magazines. If so, then I've failed to make you to be a better person and that makes me wanna jump up my own ass and die. As a brother, not just a brother but your eldest brother
(sitt, nanti aku kana panggil tua, si Filah jua, kami dua jadi tua), I would love to see you grow and become a beautiful, wonderful, smart and intellegent woman.

Even you're not going to read this but still, I'm gonna post it. I'm not gonna give you presents or anything for your birthday because during my birthday few months back, you didn't give me any so this is how I pay you back. Fair and square (nda payah square root). Speaking of birthday gift, I remember buying Faiq, my youngest sibling some presents at Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut with Fyl and Iq. It was fun even though we only got the time to go to there once in a while and not everyday (or setiPA hari). There will be so many up coming events after this. There will be fireworks, bazaars, shows, bouncers, floating procession, tug of war etc. Before I end this post, Happy Birthday to my sister. Don't be naughty, sexy and bitchy ok.

And.. Cut!! that's a wrap!!


Happy Birthday To You~
Happy Birthday To You~
Happy Birthday To Atiyah~
Happy Birthday To You~
Yayyy~

QaLiX :D

0 comments: