Tuesday, 8 July 2008

The One With Baby Boy

When I grow up,
I wanna be famous,
I wanna be a star,
I wanna be in movies

Ever dreaming of having a baby (not out of wed lock of course). How about a baby boy?
Owh come on~, dont give me that nasty bullshit look. I know its hard to keep or take care but whatever. Ok, straight to the point. I just wanna share with you why having a baby boy is fun. Look~

He helps water the plants with some friends.

He's not very choosy when it comes to food.

He cycles better

He knows what boobies are at a very young age.

He eats healthy.

He can walk on water upside down.

He prefers playing with a knife and the sockets than bricks.

He cleans the fridge for you.

He knows the best place to play skateboard.

He grows very fast.

When mommy is not home, he'd be the mummy

When he sees big round boobs, he couldnt take his eyes of them.

Hahahahahaha and enjoy. Have a good time!! Lipat aku. Obbbaaaaaaaaa.. You!! You!! You!! You!!

QaLiX :D

0 comments: