Monday, 30 June 2008

The One With Everything

Last week we went to Giant. That's the reason why Doraemon doesnt want to come here.


Friday, I had to lanja my collegues makan coz I'm leaving soon. But when I arrived home, my cell was ringing and I answered it after a few rings. Bebunga-bunga cakap ku ah. Then I was told not to come to office on Monday since it's half year closing. So I didnt. Luckily...

I managed to take this picture as my last application.
I wanna remember it.

Masa balik rumah patang atu, buka pintu rumah saja.
Ada tia si kucing ani tejalabak dengan tidurnya yang over mengalahkan
tidur manusia.
Tido kah mati ni?


The next day was Saturday, June 28th. Mom's birthday. Nda tau yang ke brapa. OMG, teruk aku ah. As usual, we didnt celebrate it like hari jadi biasa. Well, actually manada papa for her birthday because at 12 noon we had to go to Sally's house coz dorang baru balik dari umrah, so instead be-asak d airport, we waited for their arrival d rumah dorang d Sungai Tilong. Atooo batah hantap menunggu. We masak sikit2 lah jua.

Siapakan namanya ani?


Hidangan

Mama, Ngangah Inun, Ngangah Didi

Ngangah Unggang and Ngangah Tinah

Back Row : Dad and Ngangah Tuting
Front Seat : Mom, Ngangah Inun, Ngangah Didi and Usu Nurul


Tua2nya pun photo fanatik

Mana-mana kamu.
Camera HP ku, tarus masuk internet mua kamu.

Faiq damam. Exactly a week after his birthday.

Then later that night, betahlil for our late nini.

Nda catering coz family terdekat saja datang.

The kids liat....

... katun... katun apa kan ni?

Fokus eh meliat tibi ato.
Teranah!!

Then today, Monday June 30th. I was invited to our half year closing treat at Millineum Restaurant. We had lunch there, you could eat anything you want. Whatever. Anything. because it was HSBC treat. After lunch, we took a few pictures and to my surprise, they gave me a present and a greeting card wishing me luck.

The card and the gift.

Front cover. Thanks!!

The greetings.

Uhuk Im going back to my old job, jobless or sending/fetching my brothers and sisters to school.
So, Im free now and Im gonna have fun before UBD starts.
Hooray!!!


QaLiX :D

0 comments: