When it comes to naming a new born baby, parents usually take some times searching a perfect name for the baby but not for these people who apply for credit cards this morning. It was a rough day, so many applications. I had the most applications and the weather was like err... my fingers were freezing, it slowed down my typing. Damn~ I had to work over time today :( while the rest went home an hour earlier than me. Ok, where was I? Owh yeah, the naming thing.. Iatah, this morning, in one of the applications.. this guy has a mother named, Pinggan and a grandfather, kambing.. so his Mother's maiden name is Pinggan binti Kambing. Wow, I dont think that they love their children. Giving someone a name after a thing or an animal? How cruel is that? Dont you love your baby people? Naaa.. Obba tia i.. Well, thats all I want to share.. Btw, I was watching prom night just now but... You know the story~
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment