It was a holiday, a day to celebrate the Royal Brunei Armed Forces' 47th birthday. The celebration? I dont think it was as merrier as the past years celebrations, I'm not sure if it's because it was held in KB or anything but there were no live performances on TV.
Moving on with the real story here, 31st May 2008 is a date to remember. My beloved grandmother (my father's side) passed away on that day around 3.00PM at RIPAS Hospital. I was somewhere in Bandar area when I got a call from my father, saying that my grandmother was in a very critical condition. I rushed to the hospital, surprised to see almost everybody was there, reading surah Yassin over and over again. So I joined them reading the surah and when I looked at my grandma, she was there,very weak and very pale. She was on her way, tears came out from everybody. She was breathing.. slowly.. breathing.. hardly.. She was getting weaker by the seconds.. and then, that was it.. She left us and moving to another world.
I looked at her.. she was lying on the hospital's bed.. very small, very thin... very tiny.. after years of going back and forth from home to the hospital, finally... she's heading somewhere straight... moving on in the other world.. I looked at her again, not breathing.. I just couldnt believe what I saw.. I was hoping there were still pulses in her but.. that was it, just that.. My uncles, aunties and others who came earlier started kissing her forehead and when It was my turn, I could feel her forehead... it was cold.. Her hands too.. I cried.. Then her body is carried into the van and went to her place..
Thats it. My real sad story. Now my grandfather has no choice but to live alone with his sons and daughters.. He was crushed the day his wife passed away.. at the age of more than 70 years old.. I think they (my grandparents) were an example of being a good parents and granparents and great gandparents.. As of 31st may, my grandparents has 12 wonderful children, more than 30 sporting grandchildren, and 12 or more cute great grandchildren..
Moving on with the real story here, 31st May 2008 is a date to remember. My beloved grandmother (my father's side) passed away on that day around 3.00PM at RIPAS Hospital. I was somewhere in Bandar area when I got a call from my father, saying that my grandmother was in a very critical condition. I rushed to the hospital, surprised to see almost everybody was there, reading surah Yassin over and over again. So I joined them reading the surah and when I looked at my grandma, she was there,very weak and very pale. She was on her way, tears came out from everybody. She was breathing.. slowly.. breathing.. hardly.. She was getting weaker by the seconds.. and then, that was it.. She left us and moving to another world.
I looked at her.. she was lying on the hospital's bed.. very small, very thin... very tiny.. after years of going back and forth from home to the hospital, finally... she's heading somewhere straight... moving on in the other world.. I looked at her again, not breathing.. I just couldnt believe what I saw.. I was hoping there were still pulses in her but.. that was it, just that.. My uncles, aunties and others who came earlier started kissing her forehead and when It was my turn, I could feel her forehead... it was cold.. Her hands too.. I cried.. Then her body is carried into the van and went to her place..
Thats it. My real sad story. Now my grandfather has no choice but to live alone with his sons and daughters.. He was crushed the day his wife passed away.. at the age of more than 70 years old.. I think they (my grandparents) were an example of being a good parents and granparents and great gandparents.. As of 31st may, my grandparents has 12 wonderful children, more than 30 sporting grandchildren, and 12 or more cute great grandchildren..
Grandma, this is for you...
...Al-Fatihah...
...Al-Fatihah...
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment