Before: 9.30AM - 4.00PM
After : 8.30AM - 3.00PM
Changing the working time is such a brilliant idea. It is pretty obvious that we usually have less work or sometimes no work at all during the afternoon. So with the new time, I can come to work everyday with a huge smile on my oily face.
Enough about that, today Im going to share with you some pictures. Its 'ouchy'. Fasten your seat belt, wear your helmet and make sure your underwear nda besamut.
This guy actually wanted to prove that he can fly.While he was up there, he sang a lil bit of 'I believe I can fly~'
That's why I said fasten your seat belt, not just helmet.
Cool!!
Again, fasten your seat belt
Haha.. Look at all those faces.Fuhh, that was tiring.
Why dont we relax a lil bit take a deep breath
and look at the pictures below.
Why dont we relax a lil bit take a deep breath
and look at the pictures below.
Yes, Its Uni arcade funland's new branch!!
Where??!!
Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut!!!!!!!!!
Yayyyyy!!
Ole ole ole...
First floor....
It's opening soon!!!!
Finally, OH MY GOD!!!!
Where??!!
Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut!!!!!!!!!
Yayyyyy!!
Ole ole ole...
First floor....
It's opening soon!!!!
Finally, OH MY GOD!!!!
QaLiX :D





0 comments:
Post a Comment