Thursday, 29 May 2008

The One When You're Bored At Work

Today I finally got my DST line upgraded to 3G but anyhow, Im not going to talk about that. I going to talk about something related to the topic above. So, there I was sitting in my office at work, totally bored. Let me spell that for you, B-O-R-D. Bored. No that's wrong, W-O-R-N-G. Wrong!! Haha.. <---- This actually reminds of a movie.

Below are the things I did in my office today;



Trying to build something using these
colourful pens but too bad its not enough
to build a building.

Clips can become a flower..

I also did some writing. Can u read it?

Candid picture of Myne and Silah talking.
They're actually talking in this pic but you know lah,
pretending doing work since our boss was around :P

Wow!! How amazing is this??!! Sakai..

I didnt realise until today that I have talent in Art.

Bored? Lets play bingo!! :) I just need one more to win.

and more importantly, we have to make love..
I mean.. build loves and spirits among us,
especially in our workplace.

Finally, This is my table, I have two pcs and Its tiring..
There are times when I have too use both..
One for capturing and the other for references.






QaLiX :D

0 comments: