Sunday, 8 June 2008

The One With The Fair

Today I had fun teaching. Damn~, I'm a teacher :(
So, I am teaching Bahasa Melayu for two classes ryt now. Damn again~, Improve tia malay ku ne karang dengan perkataan-perkataan yang HAY!!!. and I gave them so many exercises tadi. Damn tia lagi~, banyak tia kan ku marking ni.

My first class was Al-Mutaqqin, Damn~, the students are very slow. For this class, they only managed to do three different exercises. The first one was, Peribahasa. Then Jawi, at which they dont know anything about it and finally Kata Ganda. For my other class, Al-Mushinin; this class is so many times better than the first one. For this class, they did 5 - 6 exercises. It was tiring but its for their own good. They complained that I was giving them too much work. Huhu..



This is the view from a corner of the school,
this is only one part of the building.
The rest is huge!!
It has a swimming pool, a lift, ATM machine and many more!!

During the lesson~

Very neat parking spaces~

This is a set of furniture provided for the students,
way better then MD yang kayu kan larak ah.

Actually, there are 11 students but the rest were absent.


After teaching, I went to The Mall (Where else lagi~) with Iq and Fyl, checking out some accessories for our laptops. Fylah bought a headset for her ears because she loves her ears so much. What do you know, its her treat for her ears.. but she found out that the spongy thing of her new headset koyak-rabak.. nah tuh, alum batah~ hay tia!! No worries, 3 bulan warranty yoo.. I also bought some accessories but aku karit kan share. :) After that, we chill2an at Gelato Cafe, we had a little chit chat about what's new with us and then we met so many friends, it was like a grand reunion. First I saw si Mai, then two of my colleges from HSBC, then Limah, she's getting thinner and Iera, still with Netcom. Wow!!

Yummy~

Really had fun talking

Talk talk talk...

Siapakan ni?


Thats it!! Bah, dont forget to visit the IT Fiesta at the mall until the 15th. Tampar mun nda!!


QaLiX :D

0 comments: