*Edited*
Dai, recognise this? Hahahahaha
Dai, recognise this? HahahahahaI actually wrote that and put it on a car belonging to someone Dai was using. Eh apakan? Pahamkah? Dukk.. Iatah hahaha.. she thought it was reallll... dukkk haha.. ngalih I tahan ketawa ia mentext pasal ia kana simpan surat di wipernya. Hahaha.. Fyi, APB is actually Tingkat 2 and room number G5.4 does not exist. Hahaha.. April Fool tia u lambat sehari.
Moral of the story : Jangan parking tampat lecturers punya car park. Haha.. even when the securities are not around. As they say, 'you should walk, you're young'. I know its unfair but we have to start from the bottom. Get it?
Moral of the story : Jangan parking tampat lecturers punya car park. Haha.. even when the securities are not around. As they say, 'you should walk, you're young'. I know its unfair but we have to start from the bottom. Get it?
-------------------------------------------------
Saturday, 28th March 09
Postgraduate Open Day UBD
at Chancellor Hall
Postgraduate Open Day UBD
at Chancellor Hall
QaLiX :D





0 comments:
Post a Comment