There was a huge event for my friends and I weeks ago. It was really fun and we were so loud. I think some people were annoyed by our shattering laughters and sheer volume flying like a riddler. It was fun, there were 19 of us from originally 21 but 19 is a lucky number. We ate a lot that night, I wonder if I'm still carrying the weight from that night? :P First to come was I think Rafie, as always and followed by Kudin, Ayrol and M-lee. Just seconds later, Iq, Dai, Fyl and I came in wearing green and white. Fyl and I were the so called organisers. The real organisers for the successful night were actually Iq and Dai. Thanks laps!! They have invited all friends from every corner of Brunei and the ones who are here for summer break. It was really fun to see old friends. Some of them have changed.. A LOT!!! Some getting bigger and some are also getting smaller in size. That night was like the old times when we used to have lunch together in a bunch of group and I'm really glad we did it again. I believe there will be another one soon during puasa time before some of them going back to the UK.
Enjoy the pictures below.
Some of the attendees
Right to Left (Bottom) ; Kudin, Farr, Dai, Rafie and Su'ud
There are another four but I couldn't find a solo picture of them.
Only to realise when she was already in Jangsak.
In this picture, Farr with her cousin, Amal.
Picture on the left, Badtz was sentenced to jail for covering his ears with his dirty hands. Mizan was sentenced because he pokes his own eyes. He's a poker! However, Mubil was freed because he has done nothing wrong. That's why he's not seen in the second picture on the right. Instead, Izza was there, already wearing the black-white stripes to be put in jail.
We then went to our separate ways. Some played pool and us chillax at Coffee Zone which btw was not even our first choice. First we decided to chill at Ahan Thai but then the air conditioners were not working that time, it was hot and not really a good place to chill. The menus were already given to us and later we all ran outside, leaving the restaurant only to be watched by the waiters and waitresses plus some of the customers. Then Coffee Bean, it was a full house. Akhirnya, we settled for Coffee Zone. Laps!! Then we talked and it was fun. Main scrabble etc.
Overall, it was a fun night!! More pictures click here
Overall, it was a fun night!! More pictures click here
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment