Thursday, 20 August 2009

A Day Before Ramadhan

It's actually good to see movies before Ramadhan comes because you don't want to hear your stomach roars like a lion when it is hungry. So, that's what I did for the past few weeks, catching up movies before a month without food and drink during the day. The movies I have watched recently were The Proposal, staring in it was one of my favourite actresses and director,s Sandra Bullock and the other movie I have watched was Aliens in the attic featuring another major star, Ashley Tisdale.


Verdict : B+


The proposal, wow!! It was so funny that I laughed my as off!! I'm starting to admire the work of Ryan Reynolds because he is very versatile, I've seen him in comedies and even action, X-men Origin. I first saw him in a tv show called Two guys, a girl and a pizza place. Now he is a big star. Can wait to see him in another action movie, The Lantern. Sandra Bullock, best as always. Lapsss ia so much. I can't help but to laugh every time I remember about the 'Get the dog, get the dog' part and also the dance she did in the jungle with the grammy. It was hilarious!! and of course Ryan's part 'it's the morning'. Hahaha.. If I were to talk about all the funny moments, it would take me the whole night to do it but I'm not gonna. Go grab a DVD of this show and lets laugh together. I have to give a B+ because the ending was short, I was hoping to see them saying 'I do' however even I gave harry potter an A-, the proposal is the kind of movie you always want to watch it again walaupun B+ ganya.


The most recent movie I've watched ialah 'Aliens in the attic'. It was a great movie especially for kids. I love kids movie and I love Disney even though I'm 20, there's a little boy stuck inside me. Eisehhh~ It was more enjoyable when I'm watching with my friends who are sekepala and making the not funny things jadi funny and the funny ones jadi funnier. Lapss tia. More importantly, on time for the movie and inda beangin. Hahaha.. I don't know what to say about the movie but it was worth watching it and the movie even made someone cried (when I say someone I mean Dai =P) She cried because the little girl wanted the good alien, snuggle lumps to stay with the family but snuggle lumps itself already has his own family. So he flew back to his planet and the little girl was watching him flying the spaceship until it is no more in sight and that's when it struck Dai into tears. That's also when Iq and I burst out laughing. I can understand if someone is crying over a dying friend but an alien which in real life does not exist (yet)? Come on~ Hahaha.. But at least she got a feeling. =)


Verdict : B+

That's all for now peeps.
Cheers~


QaLiX :D

0 comments: