Winner of the "Most Creative Booth" was KADBB from Jordan, while UK's Northrop Grumman nabbed the "Most Informative Booth" award. "Most Outstanding Domestic Booth" was local company EDS Mobility Technology, while Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd won the international award for their booth. Dubbed the "Most Popular Booth" was that of Poly Technology Inc from China. India's Pavilion came out on top with the "Overall Best Booth".
I went there as early as 8.00AM and there was no traffic!! No! Nada! It was very smooth and I parked my car just near the JP's food court. There were hundreds of armies walking by in groups and people started to flock the Jerudong Area just before 9. Shuttle buses were provided of course and they were many of them. That made the journey from JP to the exhibition centre ran very smoothly. I really love it because everything went smooth. Majal tu te-smooth2 saja. Unlike the previous day, people were complaining about the traffic, how hot the weather was and everything. I was actually lucky to witness the event during working day because the number of visitors were quiet okay. Probably less than 2000.
The show started at 10.30AM and Fyl just arrived on time. That bloody sleeping princess!! If she had gone early like I told her to the night before, she could have made it to the top and I wouldn't have to be standing under the tree to watch the show! Ngookkk she is... pukul 9 baru tah bangun.. dukk.. and guess what.. she had to park her car wayyyyyyyyyyy from the fountain, I think she parked near the pusing lagi car park and walked all the way up to the fountain under the striking hot sun. Delooo... The air show started at 11AM and that was the moment we all had been waiting for, it was awesome. Damn tia!!
Pictures time!
Clockwise;Taking picture with one of the F16's pilot,
taking picture inside a war truck,
taking picture outside the glass and so on.
The fun part was that Iq was escorting Fyl and I the whole day and we get to eat at the VIP lounge. Hahaha.. Lapsss.. His colleagues thought that we were the VIP because when they asked 'Siapa tu? Anak VIP kah?'. Iq said, 'Awu'. Hahaha.. Since we alum breakfast, Iq brought us to the VIP lounge and makan free there. Si fyl makan banyak pasal ia gebu.
Umi and Dum were lucky because one of the delegates offered himself to take picture with them and that guy was, most of us thought, horny. Bowh!! Dikit lagi kana runding.. mun awu bah, my girls will say 'Don't WAIST my time'. Hahaha.. just because the guy arms were all over their waists.
View from top (East wing), masa we lunch.Yes, we had lunch di atap and
we could see everything from up there.
Where is she? Where is she?~Overall, it was a very successful event. Even going back home pun smooth. Pokoknya amazing lah. My time was well spent and I really did enjoy every minute of it. I was there from 8AM until 5.30PM. I know! It was a great experience and memang rugi kalau nda meliat but not to worry, the next BRIDEX will be more boombastic! More shows and tattoo sempena 50th Anniversary of Royal Brunei Armed Forces.
QaLiX :D









0 comments:
Post a Comment