Sungkai at I-Lotus
Dai thought the sungkai buffet was $26.80. Hahaha.. Deloo.. It was $16.80. The food wowed me! I love it!! Abundance of food yg berbagai2 macam but couldn't eat em all since my stomach was already full. :( There were eight of us Iq, Dai and I in a car and Iq's friends, from Sheffield Ainaa, Amal and Ridha with their respective boyfriends. It was fun especially be able to know them after months of knowing them form Iq's blog.
Lapar ku eh!Few weeks ago, went sungkai at Nyonya Restaurant. Too bad no butter milk chicken. Damn but the food still good. Laps!
kan hujanThen went to Gadong, for CB-ing. We met our lectures; Shahriza, Harizan, Hai, Asmali and many others.
At 12:00, the basement level 2 was really empty.We couldn't get out at 10:00PM because it was jam!
That's why we decided to walk and have a drink at CB.
At 1.00AM, we sahur at Mc Donald had a farm. Eeee aiii eee aiii ooo...
More here
----------------------------------
Sending Ayrol off to LA.
More here
----------------------------------
Sending Ayrol off to LA.
QaLiX :D












0 comments:
Post a Comment