Friday, 1 January 2010

Most Popular New Year's Resolutions of 2010

 This is taken from a website double-u.double-u.doubleu.43things.com. 

100,838 people have made 224,582 resolutions. Here are the most popular:

1. Lose Weight - Well, this is common. You hear this all the time and when Dai read this. She'd be like, 'Blergh, bahapa?'. For me, I don't wanna lose weight, I just wanna lose FATS!!

2. Be happy - Everybody wants to be happy.

3. Fall in love - Not for everybody.

4. Get a job - Maybe for my future resolutions.

5. Travel - Yes! Yes! Must one. Jangantah jauh2 dulu, ke KB kah saja.

6. Quit smoking - I don't smoke but it is a good resolution for smoky-smokersons out there.

7. Get married - Well, someone's gonna.

8. Love - Love yourself, love everyhting around you and be thankful.

9. Find love - Hmmm.. where must it be hiding?

10. Lose my virginity - Haha.. This is funny. Buleh jua jadi resolution. But before you can let your guard to someone, you must first do #9, then #3, continue with #7 and finally #10 and you will #2.


QaLiX :D

0 comments: