It's raining outside, it's cold in here and I'm eating Cottage Fries Potato Chips + Drinking A&W Root Beer = Burping. What a perfect time to go online and listening to some musics. Lipattt~ Now I'm chatting with my Lipattt Friends; Iq, Dai and Fyl. They are so belipat you know, one of them MENTAL, the other one KAN CARI KELAHI SAJA in a kera way and the other ONLINE/OFLINE kan DC saja. As i said earlier, they're so LIPATTT!! To lipat the night even more. I have a lipat story for you all. Remember one of my rabbits died a few weeks ago? Good, you remember. Guess what? The other one, my only tiny little hope ray of life was taken away from me, again!! Obba kah I? Mana-mana. Lets cry. Uhuk.
Ku bukan superstar, kaya dan terkenal. Ku bukan saudagar yang punya banyak kapal.
How it died? Easy. He got a heart attack. He was playing around on its own in the house when suddenly, a cat from no where attacked him from behind. The cat bit his neck for a few seconds and my mom, the only eyewitness shooed the cat away and it ran like a baby caterpillar chasing its mama (Just imagine kucing luar belari arah lantai yang licin mcm nda kan terlari usulnya, punggungnya ketinggalan di belakang). The rabbit was on the floor, dying. There were no stitches on the rabbit's neck, no sign of struggling and no sign of internal bleeding. Wow, I sound like a doctor. So, for sure the rabbit had a heart attack. Never in that poor rabbit's life had an attack like that before. And that cat that killed the rabbit, I know who you are. If you're reading this, come and see me face to face. I'm gonna teach you a lesson you'll never forget in your entire life.
Remember my cat yang temenung2 pasal my other rabbit girl meninggal? Ahhh.. Iatah boyfriend nya tu yang membunuh arnab kami baru2 ani. Kucing di rumah ani homo bah pasal nada kucing bini2 d kawasan kami ani. Iatah. Baik jua tu, nda beranak pinak. Gawd.. I sound like petat now. Uwaaaa~
Remember my cat yang temenung2 pasal my other rabbit girl meninggal? Ahhh.. Iatah boyfriend nya tu yang membunuh arnab kami baru2 ani. Kucing di rumah ani homo bah pasal nada kucing bini2 d kawasan kami ani. Iatah. Baik jua tu, nda beranak pinak. Gawd.. I sound like petat now. Uwaaaa~


0 comments:
Post a Comment