Only today I started to feel the festivity of this upcoming raya because I've been crazed by the whole week of working. Yesterday, I had to go to Yayasan to finish up a project for this raya. I had to stay like 8 hours in the office, that's like 8 hours of sleep. When I came there, the security door was locked. I couldn't go in because I didn't know the password. I used to remember the password but since I don't know when, suddenly the password is changed. All passwords in the office are changed, including the photocopy machine. Sigh~ Anyways, I had to wait like an hour and a half until this lady who works above us and also responsible for this project came since only she knows the password. There were seven of us actually. Then we started to discuss about the project and I finished an hour after that but since my other colleagues needed help, so I was there helping them. Maybe not much but I did give them information that I knew. They've been working there for the past two years while me, I joined them April this year. So I bet they know more than I do.
Yayasan in Festive Mood.
To my surprise, for the second week counting. Every Sunday,
Yayasan is packed with Indonesians. So packed!! If I put it in the ratio of Bruneian : Indonesian, I would say 1:100. Serious!! I'm not
obba. Don't believe it? Why dont you go there every Sunday and see it yourself,
Bandar Seri Begawan, the city of expatriates.
As for today, I went to Hua Ho and I got this...
Finally, after a long wait. I got it!!
Last Saturday, I went to
Gadong where Bruneians do their shopping. Less
Indon tapinya. I went there with
Dai. I bought a silver necklace. I don't know why I bought it and I don't usually use it
jua. Maybe for a reason and that reason is better left unsaid.
Dai wanted to buy a carpet $100. Buy 1 free 1. She couldn't resist and until now, I'm not sure if she had bought it or not but for sure she bought a DVD slippery slope where the next night, she lent it to me. At the mall, I found this...

...very interesting.
Is it has to be
tengkorak nowadays?
Cos they are so many
tengkorak accessories like shoes, sweaters, scarfs, bags, ties etc.
Is it today's trend?
I just got my bank statement today. Mom opened it and tadaa... Now she knows my UBD allowance is out. I've been trying so hard to hide it from her. :P Haha.. No more using parents' money. Lipattt. Dukkk!!
QaLiX :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment