Allahuakhbar~ Allahuakhbar~ Allahuakhbar~Wishing you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
I was busy the whole day in helping my parents to do necessity things for this raya.
I was hoping that I could just stay home for today but eventually mom told me to buy something. So, Jalan lagi~
After the sungkai just now, people started playing fireworks and they were so loud.
Until now, 4 hours after the last sungkai.. Still I can hear fireworks. It's smokey outside.
Serious!! I guess tonight will be a sleepless night. They just cant stop playing.
Every second, every minute. Bang!! Boom!! bebunyi nie~ Lol
I was hoping that I could just stay home for today but eventually mom told me to buy something. So, Jalan lagi~
After the sungkai just now, people started playing fireworks and they were so loud.
Until now, 4 hours after the last sungkai.. Still I can hear fireworks. It's smokey outside.
Serious!! I guess tonight will be a sleepless night. They just cant stop playing.
Every second, every minute. Bang!! Boom!! bebunyi nie~ Lol
Dorang ani penakut baa kan main bunga api~Main api berani dorang.
You can see the smoke in the ay-er~
Yay~ Yay~ Esuk Raya.I bought those fireworks for him.
Actually, he has his own firecrackers that he bought with dad few days ago.
Me,"Bah keluarkan tia bunga api Faiq ah. Main kan tia".
Faiq,"Untuk esuk lah, alum jua raya, karang abis tia bunga api ku".
Belipattt~
Haha.. Handal aku parking atu.
Just few cm saja lagi kan melabuk.
After dorang main bunga api atu,
kana suruh tia mengantar kueh ke Nini di Jangsak.
So dorang yang main bunga api tadi atu, ikut tia jua.
Mom and dad ke hua ho, last minute shopping.
Baik tah adang. Nda jua ko mendangani kami tadi.
Siang tadi tidur jua ni si kucing ah, arah my peha lagi.
Mun kan tido saja ani, nda membari sihat.
Sempena raya ani, just want to introduce...
I wonder why they name it bootsy.
That's all people.
Selamat Hari Raya.
Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
Nda kan kamu nda dapat memaafkan kediaku~
QaLiX :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment