PSR Results!!!
Congratulations to my Sister for getting 1A 2B 2C.
As for my students;
Al - Muhsinin Class (10 Students)
5 Students got A
5 Students got B
Al - Mutaqqin Class (9 Students)
Congratulations to my Sister for getting 1A 2B 2C.
As for my students;
Al - Muhsinin Class (10 Students)
5 Students got A
5 Students got B
Al - Mutaqqin Class (9 Students)
1 Student got B
4 Students got C
3 Students got D
1 Student got U
I was teaching Bahasa Melayu. :)
Hopefully, next year they will call me again
and I may be teaching Maths next time.
Below are pictures of PIP Project throughout this year.
Let the pictures do the talking.. err.. wait!! pictures cant talk.
Lame~ Haha.. Apakan?
4 Students got C
3 Students got D
1 Student got U
I was teaching Bahasa Melayu. :)
Hopefully, next year they will call me again
and I may be teaching Maths next time.
Below are pictures of PIP Project throughout this year.
Let the pictures do the talking.. err.. wait!! pictures cant talk.
Lame~ Haha.. Apakan?
Registration Day
Then ada talk;
The first day;







17.6.08
QaLiX :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment