Thursday, 30 October 2008

The One With Double Cheese

I am so in love with double cheese right now.
It's so cheesy that I cant stand the smell of it.
Introduced by Daiyah about a week ago or so.
It's what she'd say 'Mouth-watering'? Really?
It is available at Jolibee and it's only for $2.50.

Yesterday, after my class finished at 2.00PM,
I went to Kiulap to buy something really good.
I spent like $150 dollars using my dad's money.
:P
After that, I went to Jolibee at seri Q-lap mall
to buy something that I really think you might
be interested to try. Double cheese. Yummy :)
Take away maaa~ Eat it while it's still HOTT!!
So I ate it while driving. It was very hard to do
both things at the same time. Not just that, I
even took some pictures of this addictive double
cheese while I was on the road, driving my father's
4 x 4 (which btw is equal to 16) car. I had to take
a lot of pictures because most of them were blurry.
I know I was being ridiculous and disregard of
other road users but I will do that no more.
It's dangerous and dangerously in love. (Awut)


Double cheese~
Better still the one at Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut.


I couldn't stand the smell. Very irresistible.


When I arrived at the garage, then only..
this happened.. :S
and there was more under the driver's seat.
I didn't take the picture because I was being
emotional of what had just happened. :(
Who else can I blame? No one but you!!
Yes you, smiling right now!!


How was your day today?
Mine was great. Holiday for me and of course
holiday for you too but not you guys. Get it?

Okay~ I had a great time with my two girl-friends
today, Iera and Far. Supposedly, the plan was to
bring as many friends as possible but it turned out
that everybody couldn't make it. So there we were,
seated accordingly with our own ticket number,
watching number of songs and cool dance moves.
High School Musical 3 : Senior Year!!
It was indeed a great movie. I know some of you
are thinking it's a childish movie and some might
even think it's a silly one, watching a bunch of
20 year old jumping. singing and dancing like crazy.
But it's high school. We all had a great time
when we were in high school. So dont you
wanna remember it by watching this movie?
I wish my school were like them. All the
dancing and very happening people.
Dont you? Dont you?
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like...
Okay, I got carried away.
I've lost sight why I'm doing this. Lol :P

I forgot to bring my camera. *sigh*
I left it in the car because I was in a rush.
Thought the movie would start at 1.30PM
but it started at 1.15PM. Belipattt right?

So after the movie, went to AV electronics,
just checking out some laptops that Iera wanted
my opinion on. Then iPod nano and iTouch..
woww... gorgeous. Errm.. *biting my lips*

Done with the nano and touch, we decided to
play games at Arcade.. we played what do you
call it? Car race? not so sure.. I'm not a gamer
so no big deal. It was my first time playing it.
We were racing and of course, I won. Yes!!
Haha.. It would be bad losing to some
girls but it is humiliating losing to a 14 year old
kid and at the same time losing to Far on the
second game. Anyways, what matter
the most is we were just having fun.

So after all went home, I, alone went to the night
market at gadong (as Baby Kauta would say
'people at Gadong can do it') to buy my mom's
sungkai and on the way home, I took out the
camera I left earlier and took pictures of the
beautiful wonderful skylines while driving, again!!.
You better change your attitude young man.
Owh yeah, the pictures.

I would call it
'as day turns to night'. Errr? Lol

Enjoy the pictures;


P/S : I think you can see a black shit on every picture,
yeah a bird shitted shit on my dad's 4 x 4 (again is equal
to 16) front mirror while I parked the car at night market.

Btw, Daiyah~ I think you owe me a ticket!!
Max Payne!!

QaLiX :D

0 comments: