Saturday, 18 October 2008

The One With The Opening Ceremony of Convocation Festival

His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office and Pro-Chancellor of the Universiti Brunei Darussalam launched the 20th UBD Convocation Festival two days ago.

This one month long festival is sure going to be exhilarating. There will be activities inside and outside the campus. The beach carnival will be held on November 9th at Pantai Muara and a Public Outreach Programme on 11 and 12 of next month at The Mall.

I was one of the volunteers volunteering for this event. It was indeed a successful one because I was in it. Lol. Our job was to make sure everything on the stage, booths and segala were all set and complete. Nda ada kecatatan. Hayy!! We were told to come before 8 but I came late because...

The traffic jam was arrrghhh...
It took me ages to arrive..
I was 25 minutes late..


Royal Brunei Technical Services (RBTS) Booth


Qalix and Kimah



Dai si Ibba


Qalix and Far before the event.


This is the only shot yg okay.
Cos paparazis nya ani nda membagi chance mun kan mengambar.
But the funniest thing is that;
I was the only one yg pakai digital camera,
yang lain pakai SLR.
Belipatt~
Nasib I nda memakai camera yg be kodak atu.
Haha


Done by SHBIE students majoring in Arts


Iq, kau Iq



The Crown Prince


Qalix researching about RBTS


Far at Language Centre Booth.


Far, Mizah and Maisarah


Selipar si Mizah ketinggalan~


Siapa ni nah? Teka!! Laju!!


Before MA1101 Lecture



QaLiX :D

0 comments: