Thursday, 16 October 2008

The One With Yayasan's Raya Celebration

Monday, 13/10/08.
'Should I go? or should I continue my sleep and do the normal things I usually do on Mondays?', that was the question I asked myself as I woke up from my dreamless sleep.
Kan jalan, takut nada dangan.
Kan nda jalan, rugi jua.
So I went there alone!




His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam consented to attend the Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah's Hari Raya Celebration at the ICC. Accompanying His Majesty were His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office, and HRH Prince 'Abdul Malik.

This year's celebration includes participants who are strategic partners and volunteers of Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah. Strategic partners are government and non-government agencies who have worked together with Yayasan in implementing projects inline with Yayasan's objectives.

In a welcoming speech by Chairman of Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Board of Directors, he said, "Yayasan believes it is more effective and cost-efficient to implement programmes with strategic partners, as the alliances encourage roles that complement each other"

The chairman also expressed his appreciation to the volunteers of Yayasan.

Touching on one of the volunteers' contribution, he mentioned the field of intervention in education, which is to assist primary school students of Kampong Bolkiah to raise their performances in PSR.

"The programme not only provides tuition for students during the weekend, but also raises their spirit, self-confidence and motivation. The project, which started a few years ago, has proven its success with 100 per cent passes," he said.

His Majesty also had the opportunity to tour the exhibition booths, showcasing numerous welfare projects under Yayasan, as well as booths set up by Yayasan strategic partners.

Suasana at Our Booth;

Baju Gal = Pink, Baju Bui = Blue


This year's target!


One of the posters sticking on the booth.
Iq, ada ur pic ni dalam banyak banyak ah.

The Programme Book


My Name!!


His Majesty at our booth.


Crown Prince


Students ready to bersalam salaman with sultan.


A teacher with her student.


Past students, now they are in Form 1/2.


Iq, gambar mu arah poster.


Now, aku tia.


Working Behind the secne;



After gulung gulung all the posters back, then we kana bawa makan arah Main Hall

Some of the yummy yummy mamam;





Soveneirs;





Pictures taken using HP. Belipatt~ lupa I bawa camera I masa tu.

QaLiX :D

0 comments: