Thursday, 11 September 2008

The One With The Sungkai

I must say the event was... there are no words. --->Fantastic.<--- That's the word. A very seclude building (well it used to be), a modern day Eden with amazingly classic interior design and of course so many wonderful friends I hung out with made that night memorable. It was a Monday, the 7th of Ramadhan at PGS cafe together my friends and I had our sungkai there. Speaking of sungkai, I have had my sungkai at home for only 3 times out of so far 10 possible sungkais. Anyways, it was a total fun seeing each other again in a large group of friends. There were 22 of us, three more than I had expected, 2 pulled out at the very last minute and 3 available slots were immediately filled with four extra chairs. We conquered 5 tables under the name of 'Ismarul', an Indonesian version of Iqmarul.


Ismarul, Indonesian version of Iqmarul

While we were having our sungkai, we had a very cheerful conversation about how wonderful kera was... err is and the most funny part was about how this girl wondered if she also had problem with the hand job thingy. Hahaha..

Faisal as usual with his serious look and muka monyok jua ada back there.

The Best Moist Chocolate Cake Ever!!

The cake maker cutting the cake passionately.

Tasty Moist Chocolate Cake!!

Finger Lickin' Good~

Aiyaaa... Kamah tia baju c Mali uleh c Dai

Cheers!!

Orang scholarship = Style Mulut Mesti Cematu

Us without Faisal and the other three.

Dancing PCD's song - ~I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby~

~Uh Huh~

Baru telarah usin

The Boys

KERA!!!

After spending hours at the cafe, some of us decided to chill at SQ and shockingly, we met some of the main characters of Disney's famous highly rated movie, The High School Musical. It was unbelievable, with no time to waste, we took pictures with them. I couldn't wait to go home and show them off to my little siblings. :P

Hantu di sebalah kanan.
Arah makan2 c kudin pun hantu jua (Refer Dai's blog)

Masa kejumpaan dorang, apalagi.. we took the chance to take pictures with them lah. :P

Serious

Bali minuman pasal karing leher kan begambar saja.

Ok, I think that's all for now. I really had fun that night. It took all the stress away (as If I had one :P ). Till then. Bye.

QaLiX :D

0 comments: