1. Do you like to talk a lot?
- Even when I'm alone
2. Do you love anyone now?
- I love anyone
3. Do you hate being scolded in public?
- Isn't that inappropriate?
4. Do you hate school?
- No because we can skip classes :P
5. Do you hate yourself?
- I tried to but it's hard to do that, but I don't do that now.
6. Do you find yourself cute?
- At times. Well most of the time actually :P
7. Do you feel like having a gf right now?
- InsyaAllah after I graduated from University of Ayu under Bachelor of Gentleman. My friend Fylah, she just graduated and now she's ready to have someone in her life. P/s : Dont forget us Fyl. If awu, I lipat you sampai 3 x lipat.
8. Do you smoke or drink?
- Neither because under Bachelor of gentleman, smoking and drinking are prohibited.
9. Do you like your teachers?
- Yes!! Even he makes me sleepy during class.
10. Do you take drugs?
- No, I take supplements.
11. Do you like going to the movies?
- Yes but not too often.
13. Do you prefer calling? Or SMS?
- Calling cuz SMS-ing makes your thumb flatttttt mcm __________ si Pytat time form 6.
14. Do you eat every morning?
- I used to have breakfast every morning but lately I skip skip tia.
15. Do you go online everyday?
- 4 -7 hours per day.
16. Do you want to cry now?
- Yes, I wanna cry me a river. I'm just dissapointed.
17. What are you doing now?
- Listening to sad songs to cheer me up. Huh?
18. What are you thinking of now?
- Thinking of what happened today.
19. What are you listening to now?
- Time to grow - Lemar. I guess it's time to grow.
20. Who was the last person who sent you a message
- I dont know, the message was 'Bang,,ud selesai,, jemput ye'. I didn't reply him/her because the message was accidentally sent to me instead of si 'bang' ani. Then this 'ud' called me twice and missed call for 3 times. Later, 'Bang,, nda jadi, kme diantar.' Then I jawab, 'Btw salah number. Belipatt.'
21. Last time you got lonely?
- Many moons ago.
22. Last time someone made you happy?
- Last weekend.
23. Are you angry at someone?
- Kinda. Hmph. We're in a group and we should work together for the project.
24. Guitar or drums?
- Guitar.
25. Do you love the people who make you happy?
- Why not??!!
26. Do you believe in those people?
- Even they can make you happy but that doesnt mean you can trust them 100%. I know, it's unbelievable but it's life.
27. What is your target for this year?
- A healthy way of life, improvements in many things (education, relationship with families and friends and attitude)
28. Do you rather shop alone or with people?
- I enjoy window shopping alone but rather shopping with my mom because of 'sama mamaku saja!'
29. Who do you hate now?
- I hate no one, sedangkan Islam mengajar kita untuk tidak berbenci bencian.
30. Who are your best friends?
- Those who think I'm his/her close friend.
31.Who are you missing now?
- Allah
32. How are you feeling now?
- Dissapointed.
33. What can you say about your ex-gf?
- Better left unsaid. Dont wanna bring back the black memories.
35. If you are single, are you enjoying it?
- Definitely, cherish life while you're single.
36. Do you think your ex really loved you?
- Again better left untold.
37. Message to your enemy?
- Please be my friend and start all over again. Im Khalliq btw.
38. The most important thing in a relationship?
- Keep in touch even just by saying 'Hi' or better 'Assalamualaikum' for muslim.
39. Say something about alcoholism.
- Just remember, God is watching. Every drop of alcohol is a sin.
40. Any advice to a friend you know who has a problem?
- One word, 'Bersabarlah'.
41. What can you say about "HATERS"?
- Their lives are full of jealousy, ego and only aftering for one thing in mind.
42. Name an opposite sex you like to see everyday.
- It's just too hard.
43. You're in love with that person?
- I wont tell.
44. Last tough question you answered?
- Do you think you are cute?
45. What did you answer?
- At times. Well most of the time actually :P
46. Do you have a lot of pic in your blogger?
- Too much pics.
47. Favorite place?
- My room.
48.Tag 3 person
-Moon
-Dum
-Raie
50. Upload your edited picture
- but you missed number 49. So, no picture for you. Laps
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment