Friday, 6 February 2009

The One When Salwa Tagged Me

Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:

Tagged by Salwa
  • She's the kindest person I ever met.
  • She has a very nice phone number, easy for me to remember.
  • She's sweet and soft spoken.
  • She's a dancer and a member of PESAKA.
  • Anti kera, me too.
  • 2 years ago, I had a great time hanging out with her during the National Day. *Remember Sal? Spaghetti nya nyaman~ 3 x Lipat wah cheesenya ah. Yummy~*
  • I thought Salwa was her real name and it came quiet a shock to me when someone told me her real name is SNZ. *Now tekajut sedikit still*
  • She loves going out.
  • I first met her at a restaurant in Sengkurong. It was during Ramadhan,we and other friends had our sungkai there.
  • She once left me waiting in the library for an hour, time atu aku kan minta lagu dari laptopnya, skali ia ke malllllllll. Dukkkkkkkkk~ *masatu jua alum lagi wujud perkataan dukkkk, so belipattttt!!!!!!*

The person who get tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:

  • A boy not yet a man. Nda mau jadi man, boy saja.
  • I love to sing and dance walaupun suara ani bida nyamu sama tarian pun karau, namanya kan menghiburkan diri dari segala penat lelah yang telah terhimpun beberapa hari. Astaa... obba I macam si Dai tia.. dukk..
  • I started the word lipat, my science 2 mates know better how it originally started. More and more people are exposed to the word lipat each day. In UBD alone, banyak banget pengikutnya. ITB pun ada sedikit pengikut. I once received a forwarded e mail from a friend, it started with 'Belipatzzz'. Bangga I you know. Bah adangtah kan mengambang sini. Laps.
  • I watch an Indon sinetron. Actually I'm not a tv person but 2.5 months ago, I was playing my lil bro punya PS2 and d blakang I, my mom meliat Indon. Iatah i mcm tejangkit. Gratis!!! (Masa membuat tag ani, I menunggu ceta Indon ah, 10:57 PM sudah, alum tah start, patutnya pukul 10.30 PM start. Penipu!! Nda tantu jadual. Menampaaaaa... Nda tepat pada masanya... booo.. Janji melayu/lily/indon.. Janji 3 in 1 tia. Sasak menunggu.. esuk g class pukul 8AM to 6PM and I presentation MIB.. Eh mana mana stresssss kan be hayy2an)
  • I have kasut warna coklet I bali dengan harga $7.99
  • Everytime class CH1107, I selalu tidur. Duduk blakang kah dapan kah, still tetidur. Laps
  • I ada partner Chemistry practical udah. Yayyy.
  • I love green but I am no hulk!
  • ECA/CCA -less
  • Pytat owes me $2.00 bakas membali chocolate Twix. If ia bayar, jadi $5 tia duit I dalam wallet.


You need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:

Nah start tia Indon ah. Dukk 11:08 PM barutah kan start. Menampaaa
  • Moon
  • Iq
  • Dai
  • Lime
  • Raie
  • Kudin
  • Jau
  • Iera
  • Dum
  • Hana



QaLiX :D

0 comments: