
Uni Arcade was also there. Remote control track and Ghost House (Long que btw, q-ing up for 30 minutes just to scare youself for 3 minutes? Hmm~)

It was really packed, sardin I.

Norhayati Abu Bakar and her husband, Harun
The carnival was awesome, I had a great time. We sang along to 'Im Yours' song. Laps. It was Rafie (dont know his name banarnya) and the gang who sang that song that night, remember the singer from seasons? He recognised us, belipatt ia. Hahaha... It was fun lah and it was packed too. Berabisly packed u never imagine. Also I got to met Dum after long months of not seeing each other and Ansari was one of the contestants for DJ 60 seconds. Top 5 yo~
----------------------------------------------------------
Day 3 UBD open day
Saturday. Was there from 12PM - 4PM

Bachelor of Business

Explain tia ulihmu~



Gebu signing up for the gebu club

Dai and Izzah

Pi posing for camera

PiDai

Pidato competition. Dont know who won.
Wasn't paying attention.

B. Sc.
--------------------------------------------------------
A bird caught in action


--------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 UBD Open Day
February 13th 2009. I was there After the Friday prayer. Only got to spend about 2 hours there. Delooo I sekajap. But mana mana, at least I was there. Laps.

Bachelor of Business

Dai explaining about the subjects offered under Bachelor of Arts
*Macam balik balik picture ani*

Isn't she cute?

Salwa was also there with her sis, Gixe (Not in picture)

Iera and a friend waiting for 'clients'

Dai nda abis abis dengan Bachelor of Arts nya

Reading what Bachelor of Science has to offer

The four programes UBD is offering for the new intake

Just focus on the name tag, dont look at something something

Registering HECAS (Similar with UCAS but people still complaining that they cannot open the HECAS site, so many complains maaa.. give it time, this is our first time using HECAS, sooner or later, it'll be easier)

A guy posing under Bachelor of Business

A well designed 'gerbang'

HECAS.. ayaya~ so confusing

Dai, Suud and Zudin

Iera explaining the degree course under Bachelor of Science

PMUBD cafe outside the main hall. Bedian-dian gitu mejanya

Limah with some friends

Hill of P2F belting out a song. He is also a UBD student

Aisyah posing with a bottle of water

Mana-mana

Aziz nyanyi-nyanyian

Otw to tour the campus
I'm sorry, the first day of UBD open day ngak I dapat post the pics because I didnt bring the camera. I'm sure Dai ada.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The road that connects Kg Lugu and Highway.

due to recent rainfall

and tanah susur. Hayyyyyyyyyy
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Belated Birthday to you sis. Laps
QaLiX :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment