Happy 19th Birthday to my down to earth friend,
Halimatusadiah. ( I dont know if I got the spelling right gurl )
All the best in the world with your things.
Have fun while you're in your final year being a teenager.
There's no twenteen nor twentyoneteen.
Haha.. but I'll be twenteen next year. Lame!
With your bithday today,
I just realised that I have 3 months left as a teenager.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, this is your day.. So good luck! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1. Write (type) your name with your elbow.
Halimatusadiah. ( I dont know if I got the spelling right gurl )
All the best in the world with your things.
Have fun while you're in your final year being a teenager.
There's no twenteen nor twentyoneteen.
Haha.. but I'll be twenteen next year. Lame!
With your bithday today,
I just realised that I have 3 months left as a teenager.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, this is your day.. So good luck! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1. Write (type) your name with your elbow.
2. No backspacing.
3. Tag 10 people to do this.
**sabfdul khnsalliq**
( Woww.. I'm thinking of changing my name to that. As long as it is not 'khalliuq' or 'khalluq' like in MD year book.. two pictures of me in there, two wrong names they typed in. Sigh-est )
3. Tag 10 people to do this.
**sabfdul khnsalliq**
( Woww.. I'm thinking of changing my name to that. As long as it is not 'khalliuq' or 'khalluq' like in MD year book.. two pictures of me in there, two wrong names they typed in. Sigh-est )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES:
1. Put Your itunes, windows media plyer etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag 6 people.
Are you male or female?
Tattoo - Jordan Sparks
( Awuttt.. Belipat!! )
Describe yourself!
Shalalala - Vengaboys
( Sounds about right! )
What do people feel when they're around you?
No You Hang Up - Shayne Ward
( Huh? Dukkk!! )
Describe your current relationship.
Wall to wall - Chris Brown
( Nda kana mengana eyyy )
Where would you like to be now?
Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
( I'm not gonna touch my self )
How do you feel about love?
Run the Show - Kat De Luna
( Haha~ )
What's your life like?
One In A Million - Hannah Montana
( Exactly! )
What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
11 Januari - Gigi
( Hmmm.. )
Say something wise :
I've Got Nerve - Hannah Montana
( Wise enough? )
If someone says "is this okay?"
Ular - Anita Sarawak
( Ular? It is not okay~ )
How would you describe yourself?
Damaged - Shayne Word
( I am NOT!! What a great lie!! )
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Take You There - Sean Kingston
( Take kemana eh? )
How do you feel today?
I Want It That Away - Backstreet Boys
( Yeah.. I really want it to be that way )
What is your life's purpose?
Fabulous - Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Gabreel
( Not really~ )
What is your motto?
Sweetest Girl - Wycleaf ft Akon, Lil Wayne and Nia
( Owkay~ hahaha )
What do your friends think of you?
When You Believe - David Archuleta
( Believe what your friends think you are.. Huh? Paning tia I )
What do you think of your parents?
Milkshake - Kelis
( but no melamine okay~ )
What do you think about very often?
All American Girl - Carrie Underwood
( :P )
What is 2 + 2?
Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
( Geee.. I feel dumb! )
What do you think of your best friend?
Maklum Tuhan Yang Paling Seksi - Mulan Jameela
( Intimidating! )
What do you think of the person you like?
Sayang Sayang - Alif Aziz
( Hug Hug.. Hahaha )
What is your life story?
Lucky - Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat
( As simple as that! One Word! )
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
( Is there by any chance that Sunshine = Money? )
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Doy - Kangen Band
( What? Adoi kah? )
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Ku Merindu - Ella ft Shah
( Aiseh.. Romantika! )
What will they play at your funeral?
When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
( Awuu... Gone banar!! )
What is your hobby/interest?
With You - Chris Brown
( Owhh.. Liat awan yang serba biru menawan and berimaginasi~ )
What is your biggest fear?
Kiss The Girl - Ashley Tisdale
( Really? I've never done that )
What is your biggest secret?
Cry - Rihanna
( Not really a secret tho )
What do you think of your friends?
Mahakarya Cinta - Faizal Tahir
( Woww.. Respect eh! )
What will you post this as?
Take A Bow - Rihanna
( I guess, after all the songs I've listened just to do this tag )
I Tag:
Dai
Pytat
Iqmarul
Moon
Iera
Salwa
p/s: anee org2 yg rajin posting their blog. Lipatt! ( Line si Lime ni.. malas I kan ubah2.. It does make sense )
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment