I'm squeezing everything in this post because I want the 2008 moments to be posted under 2008 archive. If not, then so last year tia~ So fasten your seatbelt, ready, get set, and Go Back! :P
2008 - Let's look back
There's no harm in looking back the past. Ayte? So, this is it. We're leaving 2008, welcoming 2009 and I'm sharing my best 2008 moments with you all.
Obviously, contradicting my main topic 'the best 2008 moments', the first story I'm about to tell you is not a bed time story nor the best moment 0f 2008. I distinctly remember during the first month of this year, I didn't have a good start. I mistakenly applied a job that did not suit me (a temporary job that I quit after two weeks). It was indeed a good/bad experience for me and my friend, Iqmarul. The job given was awful-awful. S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y. The rules and regulations were tahi-mahi and the 'bosses' are liar-liar. Inspite of that, we met wonderful colleague which now I often see some of them working in Gadong. They like it there and finally found a job that pays. I'm so happy for them :D Seriously, who really wants to work when you were told during the interview, you will be given one day off in a week when actually they didn't give you any? When you applied for a certain position but was given tahi-jubur? When you were told to have a full payment but they kept deducting for no reason? When they said your working hours is 9AM - 7PM but then told you it's from 9AM - 10PM? These are all started happening after we had signed for the employment. We worked 24/7 9-10 every single day and still we didn't get full payment. They didn't even increase the payment even the working hours was extended. Fuhh!!
After quitting that tahi-mahi job, I was jobless for a month :( later in the middle of february, I got an interview for a job (Netcom) and I got it! Yeay.. It was a ten-day job, only for the expo and the pay was good. Big thanks to Iera and Iq. Laps~ While I was still under Netcom, I got a call from HSBC asking me to come for an interview the next day. I was like.. 'Wow!! Baru jua 3 hari di Netcom, ada tia lagi kan kana offer'. So, I had no choice.. The next day, I asked for a permission to get out from Netcom for few hours. I felt like cheating them because I went out for another job but at the same time, I did it for me because Netcom was only for ten days. Heee~ Excited about the interview, I forgot to bring my original certificates :( Apalagi, I went home to get them, drove to Bandar and was an hour late for the interview. Huhu.. and the interview was a mess!
At the end of the interview;
Interviewer : You probably won't get this job. So, I wish you good luck :)
Me : Ok! Thanks
Interviewer : Bye
Me : Bye
Sad, knowing that I blew away my chance of getting another job. Went back to I.C.C where I was working during the expo and layaning the customers. Then nda lama atu, the boss offered me if i was interested working at netzone (not sure i) gadong. I rejected it because of the working hours. Another rezeki terlepas. Bak pepatah 'Yang di kejar tak dapat, yang di kandung berciciran'.
-->>Forward -->>
Now let's look at the pictures below.
Best/Sad Moments.
Obviously, contradicting my main topic 'the best 2008 moments', the first story I'm about to tell you is not a bed time story nor the best moment 0f 2008. I distinctly remember during the first month of this year, I didn't have a good start. I mistakenly applied a job that did not suit me (a temporary job that I quit after two weeks). It was indeed a good/bad experience for me and my friend, Iqmarul. The job given was awful-awful. S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y. The rules and regulations were tahi-mahi and the 'bosses' are liar-liar. Inspite of that, we met wonderful colleague which now I often see some of them working in Gadong. They like it there and finally found a job that pays. I'm so happy for them :D Seriously, who really wants to work when you were told during the interview, you will be given one day off in a week when actually they didn't give you any? When you applied for a certain position but was given tahi-jubur? When you were told to have a full payment but they kept deducting for no reason? When they said your working hours is 9AM - 7PM but then told you it's from 9AM - 10PM? These are all started happening after we had signed for the employment. We worked 24/7 9-10 every single day and still we didn't get full payment. They didn't even increase the payment even the working hours was extended. Fuhh!!
After quitting that tahi-mahi job, I was jobless for a month :( later in the middle of february, I got an interview for a job (Netcom) and I got it! Yeay.. It was a ten-day job, only for the expo and the pay was good. Big thanks to Iera and Iq. Laps~ While I was still under Netcom, I got a call from HSBC asking me to come for an interview the next day. I was like.. 'Wow!! Baru jua 3 hari di Netcom, ada tia lagi kan kana offer'. So, I had no choice.. The next day, I asked for a permission to get out from Netcom for few hours. I felt like cheating them because I went out for another job but at the same time, I did it for me because Netcom was only for ten days. Heee~ Excited about the interview, I forgot to bring my original certificates :( Apalagi, I went home to get them, drove to Bandar and was an hour late for the interview. Huhu.. and the interview was a mess!
At the end of the interview;
Interviewer : You probably won't get this job. So, I wish you good luck :)
Me : Ok! Thanks
Interviewer : Bye
Me : Bye
Sad, knowing that I blew away my chance of getting another job. Went back to I.C.C where I was working during the expo and layaning the customers. Then nda lama atu, the boss offered me if i was interested working at netzone (not sure i) gadong. I rejected it because of the working hours. Another rezeki terlepas. Bak pepatah 'Yang di kejar tak dapat, yang di kandung berciciran'.
-->>Forward -->>
Now let's look at the pictures below.
Best/Sad Moments.
Flash Back
Working at Yayasan was awesome. No Rules!
Time Janji Lily.
Went to Miri recently, woke up late. Forgot to bring my camera. Dukk. Read about Pytat's house hanging at Dai's. Cooming soon. Laps
Happy New Year Everyone.
Went to Miri recently, woke up late. Forgot to bring my camera. Dukk. Read about Pytat's house hanging at Dai's. Cooming soon. Laps
Happy New Year Everyone.
QaLiX :D



0 comments:
Post a Comment