Tuesday, 23 December 2008

The One With Reena's Birthday

Happy Birthday to my Cousin, Raihani aka Reena.
Have a great time with your family.
Can't wait this Sunday. Yeppppiiiii~

Once a year I get the chance,
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you Raihani,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they’re flying off the chart!


You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
- John P. Grier


---------------------------------------------------------


Last week, I went to Hua Ho. On my way to the basement arah escalator slow motion. I overheard this guy talking behind and I recognised the voice. I turned around, yes.. as I expected, it's Khairul aka Benjai.


Me : Eh kau? Kenal ku bah suara mu atu.

Benjai : Eh.. hehe.. Baik shopping ni be trolley2 ani.

Me : Awu.. kana suruh membali aing. Lagipun nada jua kan d buat d rumah, iatah volunteer membalikan barang. Kau bahapa ko kesini? Jauh jua ko ke mari?

Benjai : Nada saja jalan jalan, nda jua jauh. Aku tinggal hampir jua saja.

Me : Di mana kan ko tinggal?

Benjai : Ehh.. Mana ia ingat ni? Di tanjung Nangka.

Me : Owh yeah.. Lupa ku.


Then sampai tia sudah kami di basement, then kan menuju ke kerita masing masing.


Me : Bah, see you.

Benjai : Bah. Ok.

Benjai : Eh Liq..

Me : Ah?

Benjai : Kirim salam si Pytat.

Me : Bah ok tu *smile*

Then tarus tah ku text si Pytat and she replied 'Baie ko'.



QaLiX :D

0 comments: