Thursday, 11 December 2008

The One With Iq's Birthday

Another birthday shout out here~
This time is Md. Iqmarul Alimin


^
Iq
Hey
Happy
Birthday
To You Iq!!
Hope you have
a good time today
on your 20th birthday!!
Celebrating with your new
sheffield friends out there~
All the best in your astronomy..
20
20
20
20
20
20
20
20
20
20
20
20

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than he gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you can make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you.


The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age:D

-------------------------------------------------------------


Remember Nickelodeon's Drake and Josh?


No? Ok whatever~
I'm gonnna talk about Josh Peck Amayzeng (pytat's) transformation..
I was surprised when I saw his pic in Borneo Bulletin recently..
That is why I decided to post about him.. even I'm not really a big fan..


Transformation;

From a chubby little kitty
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Now edgy sedikit..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

To this.. Wow!!
Amazing right?


Speaking of transformation,

By judging these two pictures,
I need a hair cut and new shirts~


----------------------------------------------------------------


Farr, wanna wish you all the best!!
Win win win.. make UBD and the country peraut.. proud!
Hope you bring home something... a medal!
Kalau nda pun, bring home the experience..
Hayy..


------------------------------------------------------------------



During Hari Raya Aidil Adha


This is 9.OO AM


At 2.00PM, Hj Nayan's and 919 Families arrived.
Padahal jemputannya pukul 4.00PM.
Duk.. semangat main bouncer.
Yang lumpat nda laku.
Delo banar~


Melambung bill aing ni karang~


Now 5.ooPM tia~
Adik I tiga orang alum beranti.
Dari pagi pukul 9 ani bah.. belipatt!


Sampai 8.00PM jua alum beranti.
Makan pun nda lagi ingau.
Sampai pucat tangan kaki bida kulit.
Dukkk... Makan pun bebasah, then naik balik ke atas...
Sudah slide ke bawah, suap lagi nasi..
Then naik lagi keatas.. Dukk belipat tah banar..
Satiris pulang I memikirkan..
Barat mata i ani memandang,
barat lagi bahu ani mamikul~


QaLiX :D

0 comments: