
Movie I've Watched
1hr 44mins, SRD, Comedy and AdaptationStarring: Jim Carrey, Rhys Darby, Bradley Cooper, Zooey Deschanel, Sasha Alexander
Directed by: Peyton Reed
A man signs up for a self-help program based on one simple principle: say yes to everything... and anything. At first, unleashing the power of "yes" transforms his life in amazing and unexpected ways, but he soon discovers that opening up his life to endless possibilities can have its drawbacks.
Rating : 8.5/10
---------------------------------------------------------
Last weekend, I had a great time with my 919 Family. Fourteen of us were enjoying every moment of it. It was a top notch! Having told about the trip a week before the actual day, I thought it was going to be like.. you know~ Lily's promise (famous jua promise si Lily ani karang) but I was wrong. We were really going! Yayy!! Before I talk more on the trip, why don't we sit and get to know a bit about Belalong (Ulu Temburong National Park).



If you must know, Ulu Temburong National Park occupies 5000 hectares of land (40% of Temburong). It is regarded as the best preserved tropical rainforest of Borneo. The park is very popular with educational tours and special interest groups, such as bird watchers.
Map of Temburong

The night before the trip, I tried to sleep early but my euphoria made me wide awake. Counting sheep didn't help at all. Therefore, I ended up sleeping only for three hours.
Location : Home
Time : 0600 Hours
Time : 0600 Hours
Location : Tambing (Bandar Seri Begawan)
Time : 0700 Hours
Time : 0700 Hours
The one hour journey from Bandar to Temburong was exquisite. Our journey was.. I dont know.. It was well defined. The line of mangrove forests troughout the journey was eye catching, especially when you see monkeys jumping from tree to tree.
Location : Bangar Town
Time : 0900 Hours
Time : 0900 Hours
Langgi : Selamat Pagi, Hari ini saya jadi tour guide biskita. Biasa cakap english, orang putih selalu ke mari. Tapi nda apa, hari ani cakap melayu saja.
All of us : *Senyum*
Langgi : Btw, nama ku Langgi!
Ka Nik : Aduh, lain jua nama mu atu?
Langgi : Awu, nama Iban.
Ka Nik : Owh~
Me : Dukk.. Berani jua ia~ *Dalam Hati*
Langgi : Ok, kita tunggu bas datang dulu ah dalam 10 minit. Kalau kita kan meliat2, ada tu barang2 bejual di sana *pointing to the direction arah jual2an*
While waiting for the bus, so went to the said place and look look around. I cant really remember what the place is called. I'f im not mistaken, 'Bumiputera Complex'. Look look look, Ka Nik and I found this..
Langgi : Btw, nama ku Langgi!
Ka Nik : Aduh, lain jua nama mu atu?
Langgi : Awu, nama Iban.
Ka Nik : Owh~
Me : Dukk.. Berani jua ia~ *Dalam Hati*
Langgi : Ok, kita tunggu bas datang dulu ah dalam 10 minit. Kalau kita kan meliat2, ada tu barang2 bejual di sana *pointing to the direction arah jual2an*
While waiting for the bus, so went to the said place and look look around. I cant really remember what the place is called. I'f im not mistaken, 'Bumiputera Complex'. Look look look, Ka Nik and I found this..
Then, after satisfied looking around, our bus eventually arrived.
From Bangar, it took about half of an hour to reach Rainforest Lodge. There, we had our breakfast before cruising the adventurous river.
After 3KM of rafting, we then had shower and ate our lunch.
Then we arrived home safely. Alhamdullilah.
Next outing for 919 Family is...
Tasek Merimbun. Insya Allah-----------------------------------------------
The next day, Sunday.
Exhausted by yesterday's adventurous day. Dai texted me while I was still sleeping!!!!
Around 8.30AM
Dai : Lix... mana u? Urg kawin?
Me : Di rumah, kenapa? Bahapa kan orang kawin pagi2 macam ani!
Then she called me. The conversation was something like this.
Me : Hello..
Dai : Eh, kemari ko! *basar lagi suaranya tu, alum ku tuli dang!*
Me : Kemari kemana?
Dai : Kami di empire now, swimming.
Me : Siapa kami?
Dai : I and Pitat. Nda ko kemari?
Me : Ah?
Dai : Baru bangun tidur ko kah?
Me : Aaa...
Dai : Kalau ko nda ngalih, kemari. Lakas.
Me : Baie kali.. alum ku abis menjawab soalannya yg first, tarus2 d baginya soalan yg lain. *dalam hati pulang tu*
Me : Eh, ngaleh ku ni bakas kemarin. Liatlah dulu karang.
Dai : Bah. Uki Laps.
Me : Bah!
Then tidur balik.
Me : Di rumah, kenapa? Bahapa kan orang kawin pagi2 macam ani!
Then she called me. The conversation was something like this.
Me : Hello..
Dai : Eh, kemari ko! *basar lagi suaranya tu, alum ku tuli dang!*
Me : Kemari kemana?
Dai : Kami di empire now, swimming.
Me : Siapa kami?
Dai : I and Pitat. Nda ko kemari?
Me : Ah?
Dai : Baru bangun tidur ko kah?
Me : Aaa...
Dai : Kalau ko nda ngalih, kemari. Lakas.
Me : Baie kali.. alum ku abis menjawab soalannya yg first, tarus2 d baginya soalan yg lain. *dalam hati pulang tu*
Me : Eh, ngaleh ku ni bakas kemarin. Liatlah dulu karang.
Dai : Bah. Uki Laps.
Me : Bah!
Then tidur balik.
Around 2.ooPM
Dai texted me again.
Dai texted me again.
Dai : Lix lakas kemari! Gtau Fyl jua if ia mau.
Me : Nda, ngaleh ku bah ngaleh! Baru jua ku bangun ni.
Dai : Duk.. hahahaha.. agatah u berehat.. we bebasikal.. k laps
Me : Nda, ngaleh ku bah ngaleh! Baru jua ku bangun ni.
Dai : Duk.. hahahaha.. agatah u berehat.. we bebasikal.. k laps
Around 4.30PM
Pytat texted me.
Pytat texted me.
Pytat : Lix, sampat ni ke empire. We sampai pukul 7.
I was like 'Ya Allah, berikanlah ku kesabaran. Mengapa lah kawanku dua orang ani nda pandai paham2nya.. kataku aku ngalih, ngalih lah. Majalllllll baaaaa!!' Hurni kan membawa swimming atu.
Me : Nda, ngalih I still di katil.
I was like 'Ya Allah, berikanlah ku kesabaran. Mengapa lah kawanku dua orang ani nda pandai paham2nya.. kataku aku ngalih, ngalih lah. Majalllllll baaaaa!!' Hurni kan membawa swimming atu.
Me : Nda, ngalih I still di katil.
QaLiX :D




4 comments:
sialan...adakaahhh d postt nyaa...dukkk belipatttt...c gelaa eehhh...=pppppppppp
kami memajalll sebab kamu jua karangg menyamall nda membawa kamuu..tampaaaa...n pluss if ko ada sanangg kami nyuruhh u gambar2 kan...n againnn itss funnn...
apa sialan sialan.. biar you~
bahapa i kan menyamal.. mun sudah i ngalih2 lah.. bahapa lagi kan ngalihkan diri.. bahapa jua kan mengambar2 kamu.. dukk
kamu tah saja nah huhuhu :S
masa iya dong, durian lagi deibelah masa di bedong~
Post a Comment