Hello Humans!! :P Happy New Year 2009. Hope this year will bring peace amongst us and the world. How did you end your 2008? I had a barbecue at my grandfather's house + birthday celebration + anniversary wedding of my grandparents + countdown to 2009. Actually, we missed the countdown because we left early as my father had to work at dawn the next day. But never mind, I had a great time mingling with my relatives talking stuff that shouldn't be talked about. At 00:00, fireworks started to bang! Fireworks from The Empire Hotel could be heard and seen from my place but only the high ones.
Pictures below were taken during the New Year's Eve at my grandfather's. Sorry for the quality, I used mobile phone to capture them because chawerrr waaa the camera ah.. abis battery. Sasak I.
This is the newest member of Haji Nayan's Family.Almost 2 months old and I dont know his name or
is he a girl? Hmm.. nda sure I. Dukk I nda tau tau,
first cousin saja. Balipatttttt!!
Me with I dont know who.After having our dinner and still barbecue-ing. Then there were two cakes coming. One was for Zawawi's Birthday (nda i tau berapa umurnya, I wasn't paying attention to the words written on it walaupun aku yang tukang karat keknya) and the other one was a cake for my grandparent's anniversary. Laps
This is the anniversary cake. There's a funny story about this cake. Isn't it obvious? haha.. He thought it was a real durian. Dukk.. amah pun jua pikir durian banar. Si Dai tau ni dimana kek ani bejual. Shhhh Dai. Let them figure it out. Since we wanted to sing it in one go, so we just sang a birthday song for both.All : Happy Birthday To You~
Then, nini kan dikaratnya kek ah.
Anak Nini : Tunggu dulu pa!
Cucu Nini : Tunggu dulu ni!
All :*sambung nyanyi* Happy Birthday To You~ Happy Birthday to Nini and Zawawi~
Lagi kan di karatnya kek nini ah.
Anak Nini : Alum pa!
Cucu Nini : Jangan dulu!
All : Happy Birthday To You~ Yayyy *clap*
Ngangah Ainun : Bah apa lagi, karat tia pa.
Mengarat tia nini ani.
Nini : Aduh, licak jua duriannya ani? Bukan jua durian ni~
This is zawawi's cake, nda laku ani. Semua jua mau durian.----------------------------------------------------------
After some bonding moments with Haji Nayan's Family during the new year's eve, I then again bonding-rebonding with 919 Family during the first day of 2009. We all went to Tasek Merimbun for a family picnic. It was fun (eventhough I would prefer having this picnic at a beach).
It took us 45 minutes to arrived at Tasek Merimbun. They have a new bridge. The old one is no more in sight. Then new bridge costs you $1.00 (adult) to cross and it's longer. Iatah matai aku membawa cool box.
Jannah (yellow) : Nampak muka ku kau gambar ah?
Me : Nampak. Very clear!
Me : Nampak. Very clear!
--------------------------------------------------
DVD I've Watched.

Sixteen-year-old Poppy is a spoiled brat who lives a pampered life in L.A. She has credit cards and big group of hangers on but she is frustrated with her family - and she makes sure everyone knows it!
Then one day her crazy behaviour goes too far and her Dad sends her to an English boarding school. Here Poppy finds the the British won't put with her brattish ways and she starts to realise bad-girl behaviour will only get her so far.
Then one day her crazy behaviour goes too far and her Dad sends her to an English boarding school. Here Poppy finds the the British won't put with her brattish ways and she starts to realise bad-girl behaviour will only get her so far.
Rate : 7/10
------------------------------------------------
After a plane crash, a young therapist, Claire, is assigned by her mentor to counsel the flight's five survivors. When they share their recollections of the incident -- which some say include an explosion that the airline claims never happened -- Claire is intrigued by Eric, the most secretive of the passengers.
Just as Claire's professional relationship with Eric -- despite her better judgment -- blossoms into a romance, the survivors begin to disappear mysteriously, one by one. Claire suspects that Eric may hold all the answers and becomes determined to uncover the truth, no matter the consequences.




0 comments:
Post a Comment