Sunday, 4 January 2009

The One With The NEW Food Pyramid



Have you realised that we have a new food pyramid? Well, to start with, I was browsing on the net when I found about this. Shalalalala~ Having set up 'Health' as one of my resolutions this year, I think it's a very good idea to post and share you all about this because your health is not worth a chance. So, wake up now! I know I'm not your lollipop or suga suga bebeh but your health is my concern. Eiseh..


This is the old food pyramid. It's colourful but it's old.

Wanna take a look on the newly-modified food pyramid? Sure!


So what's the difference between the old pyramid and the new one? Can you spot it? Or should I ask you the previous two questions? Pasal tau jua ku tu kamu malas mencari perbezaannya ah, you all will just scroll down for the answer! Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! Hmph!

I'm gonna tell you anyway, see at the top of the new pyramid, they have added 'supplements' in our daily diet. Supplements are Vitamins, Minerals etc. I'm sure someone will say 'Bahapa kan membali vitamin? Baiktah ku makan dari buah saja'. Erghhh!! What an attitude!! But do you eat 4 servings ( 5 fruits per serving) of fruits in a day? Do you even eat any in a day? Do you eat vegetables? Do you think by eating three apples in a day is enough to get all the vitamins? No!!! You need thirteen apples a day to supplement a hundred trillion cells operating inside you. Duh!! So change your mind set, live healthy! There's no point living long without a good healthy body. Living with penyakit is like a hell on earth. So start now or you will regret.


Another example of new food pyramid.


...and another one.


...also dont forget to exercise. Reason for supplements is to ensure cellular operations go forward correctly. Thin doesn't mean you are healthy. It doesn't matter what size you are, it depends what you put in your mouth. So, have you bought your supplements? I just did!!


P/S : Don't get fooled by the cheap supplements.




Your
health
is
not
worth
a chance.






QaLiX :D

0 comments: