January 26th 2009.
Solar eclipse. Amayzeng~

------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, January 22nd 2009
Wedding preparation, Noor 10th Birthday and surprise celebration for the groom.
--------------------------------------------------------
Friday, January 23rd 2009.
Majlis Akad Nikah dan Hantaran/Berian.
Before Friday prayer;
--------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, January 24th 2009.
Majlis malam berbedak. Hayyy.
Before the event.
Youngest cucu of nini Hj Nayan so far.
I think 15 or less were sick, including my dad, my brother and our amah.
---------------------------------------------------
Sunday, January 25th 2009.
Mom
Sunday, January 25th 2009.
The day finally came, after a week long preparation. It was a green day. I love. and It was sunny/windy day, again I love.
That night, I went to International Convention Centre where another wedding was being held. Upon our arrival at 7.30PM, the rain started to fall.
The wedding was I dont know.. Long i guess. Cuz you know why? We only started eating at almost 10.00 PM. Waiting for almost 3 hours was....
Check out our halaman.
'Mun gagas, agatah terabang!!'.Itulah 'signboard' yang d lakatkan di cermin belakang kereta. Nah, siapa pulang yang terabang? This happened the day after the school was flooded, then sudah reopen, kana langgar tia. Delo~
From what I heard, the driver was sms-ing, then someone honked at him. So, the indonesian driver hit the pedal instead of the brake and made himself the first driver to hit on the worst/careless driver of 2009 list. Alhamdullilah, my brother went home at 9.00AM. The accident happened at 10.40AM 5 minutes before all the primary 4, 5 and 6 students take off.
From what I heard, the driver was sms-ing, then someone honked at him. So, the indonesian driver hit the pedal instead of the brake and made himself the first driver to hit on the worst/careless driver of 2009 list. Alhamdullilah, my brother went home at 9.00AM. The accident happened at 10.40AM 5 minutes before all the primary 4, 5 and 6 students take off.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Aftermath; Flooding
From clock-wise; A hotel in Bandar was using candles, back to old times. Two cars were submerged by water. A very popular cheap and pirated DVD outlet in Gadong was also flooded. Due to power failure, Gadong became a ghost town for a few days.P/S: This is entry #100.
XOXO
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment