When I first came to UBD, I didn't believe what people said about FOS. They said it was haunted and I tought it was some of the crap stories that people would try to scare each other away. However, my skeptical view did not last long as my self was experiencing the scariest moment in my life. Yesterday, January 16th 2009 was the day I started to believe the existing of 'penunggu' at FOS building. I went to the building after the Friday prayer because I wanted to hand in my work to my lecturer office on the third floor, the most haunted floor.
I parked my car perfectly, just outside the entrance of FOS building. I stepped outside and was looking to my right and left, no car, only me standing next to my car with a piece of paper in my hand. I looked at the building, never I realised after all the months-long studying in this building, only that day I felt FOS building was creepy with all the tall grass and trees. The wind started to blow and the clouds darkened. It was cold and it made me shivering for a while. I moved forward and suddenly a tree branch felt in front of me. It was as if something wanted to tell me not to go inside alone but I was fortunate it didn't felt on me. I walked forward, trying to forget what just happened. I passed the vending machine and suddenly I heard a loud male laughter of 4 - 5 people. I turned around, no one was there and I could still see my lonely car in the parking lot and leaves were flying with the wind. The mysterious laughter didn't stop my mission to hand in my paper. I walked forward and found the first tangga, I wanted to cross the Physics department but the door was locked. I didn't dare to go with the lift because it was dark there, really dark. However I had no choice, it's either climb up the stairs to 3rd floor or just use the lift. I decided to use the stairs because I'm afraid the lift would get stuck and there was no one there for help. As I reached the third floor, the lift suddenly 'ting' and opened but no one was coming out and I had no idea who clicked the button, I was almost fainted. The lift door stayed opened while I walked faster towards the Chemistry Department. Before I even reach Chemistry Department, I encountered another almost-faint situation, the toilet just before the Chemistry Department, there was something. A man in his late 30's suddenly came out from the toilet and that scared the hell out of me, he smiled and I was confused, shocked, all mixed up. Just second after that, I turned around and he was....
...GONE. That fast? I felt my heart was pumping really fast and I was trapped in the middle. I was thinking 'Should I go back now and hand in the paper tomorrow or should I go and encounter more stupid things'. Outside the Chemistry Department's door, I was thinking for a while, trying to take a deep breath looking at the new I.M building. Deal or not deal, I bravely opened the door and walked straight, it was a long corridor, very dark and creepy. I walked even faster or running I should say until I reached another door that opened up to another rest rooms and another section of Chemistry Department to the left, that was where I should put my paper. I opened the door and put my paper in the basket and took off. Then the rain started to fall with the wind and thunderstorms. I was praying all the way. Again, back to the corridor, it seemed pretty far for me but I managed to get out quickly. I stopped for a while outside the Chem Dept's door and that was when I heard a door slammed inside, I ran and hoping that no one would come out from the rest room and vanish when I look back. Yep, no one did. Then I jump to the stairs, forget the lift because I was pretty sure it was unsafe. On the second floor, the lift was again terbuka!! No one no one no one aaa~ I kept on going down until I reached the ground level and the lift did not open but I heard laughter inside. I ran ran ran and finally sampai ke my car, take a deep meaningful breath, I glanced back to the lift and I saw a woman in white and the man I bumped near the rest room and blood was all over their clothes. Then I zoomed til 160 km/h and got out from there.
Later that night, I was watching local news and googling my eyes when I saw pictures of a man and a woman who have been reported as missing since last month, they were the 'things' I saw earlier that day at FOS. I was like... 'OH MY GOD!' (Janice's Style).
Cerita tersebut adalah rekaan semata mata, tiada bersangkut menyangkut tesangkut dengan yang hidup dan yang mati ataupun meninggal dunia.
I parked my car perfectly, just outside the entrance of FOS building. I stepped outside and was looking to my right and left, no car, only me standing next to my car with a piece of paper in my hand. I looked at the building, never I realised after all the months-long studying in this building, only that day I felt FOS building was creepy with all the tall grass and trees. The wind started to blow and the clouds darkened. It was cold and it made me shivering for a while. I moved forward and suddenly a tree branch felt in front of me. It was as if something wanted to tell me not to go inside alone but I was fortunate it didn't felt on me. I walked forward, trying to forget what just happened. I passed the vending machine and suddenly I heard a loud male laughter of 4 - 5 people. I turned around, no one was there and I could still see my lonely car in the parking lot and leaves were flying with the wind. The mysterious laughter didn't stop my mission to hand in my paper. I walked forward and found the first tangga, I wanted to cross the Physics department but the door was locked. I didn't dare to go with the lift because it was dark there, really dark. However I had no choice, it's either climb up the stairs to 3rd floor or just use the lift. I decided to use the stairs because I'm afraid the lift would get stuck and there was no one there for help. As I reached the third floor, the lift suddenly 'ting' and opened but no one was coming out and I had no idea who clicked the button, I was almost fainted. The lift door stayed opened while I walked faster towards the Chemistry Department. Before I even reach Chemistry Department, I encountered another almost-faint situation, the toilet just before the Chemistry Department, there was something. A man in his late 30's suddenly came out from the toilet and that scared the hell out of me, he smiled and I was confused, shocked, all mixed up. Just second after that, I turned around and he was....
...GONE. That fast? I felt my heart was pumping really fast and I was trapped in the middle. I was thinking 'Should I go back now and hand in the paper tomorrow or should I go and encounter more stupid things'. Outside the Chemistry Department's door, I was thinking for a while, trying to take a deep breath looking at the new I.M building. Deal or not deal, I bravely opened the door and walked straight, it was a long corridor, very dark and creepy. I walked even faster or running I should say until I reached another door that opened up to another rest rooms and another section of Chemistry Department to the left, that was where I should put my paper. I opened the door and put my paper in the basket and took off. Then the rain started to fall with the wind and thunderstorms. I was praying all the way. Again, back to the corridor, it seemed pretty far for me but I managed to get out quickly. I stopped for a while outside the Chem Dept's door and that was when I heard a door slammed inside, I ran and hoping that no one would come out from the rest room and vanish when I look back. Yep, no one did. Then I jump to the stairs, forget the lift because I was pretty sure it was unsafe. On the second floor, the lift was again terbuka!! No one no one no one aaa~ I kept on going down until I reached the ground level and the lift did not open but I heard laughter inside. I ran ran ran and finally sampai ke my car, take a deep meaningful breath, I glanced back to the lift and I saw a woman in white and the man I bumped near the rest room and blood was all over their clothes. Then I zoomed til 160 km/h and got out from there.
Later that night, I was watching local news and googling my eyes when I saw pictures of a man and a woman who have been reported as missing since last month, they were the 'things' I saw earlier that day at FOS. I was like... 'OH MY GOD!' (Janice's Style).
Cerita tersebut adalah rekaan semata mata, tiada bersangkut menyangkut tesangkut dengan yang hidup dan yang mati ataupun meninggal dunia.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Do you think you're hot?
-Do you have to ask?
2. Upload a favourite picture of you.
-We're in a middle of January, I cant decide yet.
3. Why do you like that picture?
-Wait until December
4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
-Last month
5. The last song you listen to?
-Lullaby
6. What are you doing now besides this?
-Sitting begaru tapi nda macam kera.
7. What name do you prefer besides yours?
-Lix
8. Tag 5 people.
1. Iq
2. Idai
3. Salwa
4. Iera
5. Pytat
9. Who is number 1?
-Best friend. Laps
10. Number 2 is having a relationship with who?
-My best friend. Laps
11. Say something about number 5.
-She wants to bring me derma darah on the 20th.
12. How about number 4?
-A fast reader
13. Who is number 3?
-Siti Nur Zaidah
QaLiX :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment