Last Sunday, I spent most of my time outdoor. At 10.30AM, went to a wedding function. My dad and I went to a wedding at Kg Lugu while the rest of my family went to another wedding at Kg. Rimba. I didn't eat my breakfast that morning because I woke up late. Done dressing, zoom we went~ Belipat.. After the wedding, went to nini's house to discuss about my ngangah's wedding.
Later in the afternoon around 4-ish. Fylah, Dai and I had a marvelous hi tea at a cafe in Gadong. My tea tasted like a perfume and a sip was enough for me. No more tea from that cafe or no more drinking teas. Laps~
Later in the afternoon around 4-ish. Fylah, Dai and I had a marvelous hi tea at a cafe in Gadong. My tea tasted like a perfume and a sip was enough for me. No more tea from that cafe or no more drinking teas. Laps~
Special guest; Azim's little sister-----------------------------------------------------------
We went to I.C.C last Saturday for the Consumer Fair Part 3, it was packed. As we arrived there, there was a long piece of paper where everyone can draw anything on it. Superb!! I also drew some but as you know, I hate drawing.. so that explains why the painting I drew look like nothing later below.
Dai's x-classmate. She met most of her Chung Hwa friends there.It was like a unplanned reunion for her.
Posing in front of our drawings before taking off.From I.C.C, went to Gadong because Dai wanted to buy anting2.
Then masuk enterance near KFC, ada this familiar girl dari siring we liat,
then it was Raihan!!
Waiting Dai abis dengan anting antingnya.Tampa menampa. Kesiring eh.
After spending the entire 15 minutes in the store where she got her anting telinga. We went home and met again at night at Fyl's house. It was Safwan's idea and it came true. I was the first to come and I brought some drinks, ice cream and crackers. Then Safwan came in with his Laptop and of course, the last to come (as always) was Dai with her yummy spaghetti which she said 'nda berapa nyaman'. Fyl and I didn't eat the whole day, iatah delicious or not, when you're hungry everything goes into the stomach and rest there for a while before it turns io Fat (If only I remember my Biology).
Online and eating = HangoutWent home at almost 1AM. We had a great time, especially with the videos we made and oovooing with Iq and Jau. Laps. Oovoo can have videocall up to six people. Super laps~ provided with a good connection of course.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A week ago, went to watch Bedtimes Stories.
Us all + Dai (camera girl)After the movie, went to Gadong. Eat eat eat. Met Salwa and her siblings there. Laps~
Suud were the hungriest. Macam tah kami ani nda, kami pun nda makan dari pagi. Dukk!
Then at a shop; cemani tah dorang ulahnya~



QaLiX :D












0 comments:
Post a Comment