Tuesday, 8 December 2009

DST Carnival

It was great. Had fun with the peeps and it was colourful, blue and green... How earth-y is that? We arrived there around 4-ish and Vj Utt was already on the stage emcee-ing the show. It was good to see people throwing themselves out just to get on the stage with Utt and losing all the challenges like the so called 'Asian killer'. Fortunately, for me... We met Badtz aka Gai, the female- guy with his long soft hair like Rain in the movie called 'Ninja Assassin'. So we stick together2 tia.



Vj Utt and DJ Jenny on the stage with some contestants.



Three different hairstyles, #1, pony tail and long hair.


After that, there was an autograph session with Vj Utt at booth no 3, my favourite number. The Queue was really long and we didn't know where to start. Dai was like 'Eh malas ku eh, ramai urg tapi aku mau..'. Come on girl, next time make up your mind FAST!. After 30 minutes of Queuing up, finally Dai's turn.. So I took some shots of her and Vj Utt. If she told you she kissed Utt, she is definitely LYING!! BIG FAT LIAR!! Hahahaha.. Utt thought I was gonna take picture with him too but instead we just shook hand because people at the back were pushing hard. Relax people, you will get your turn.



This doesn't look like a kiss? Ryte?


After that, we went around the carnival to look for other things while the AF stars took control the staging area because I don't really watch AF nor do I update my self with the development of Malaysian music industry. Plus I rarely watch TV nowadays, I have You Tube :P



Haha.. That is funny.

FYI, Dai brought home the carrot. Hahaha.. The story goes like this; one day, there was this girl who was very thirsty. She wanted to buy a drink. She stopped by to a booth and bought a drink. While waiting for her drink, Badtz took a carrot and satu biji limau kasturi which he then put them inside Dai's widely open bag/purse. Pointing a knife to my stomach, Badtz threatened me not to tell Dai, so I just zipped my mouth. Sampai lah balik nda bebagitau. Midnight baru tah ia realise ia menapau buah2an tersebut.



This is how it originally look like.
Very funny! It looks exactly like Dai.




You know what building that is~


Then we went to see some reptiles, mostly snakes. Loved it! Imagine how they crawl on your neck. It felt so good. Like freshness feeling after the shower. Hayyyyy Obbaaaa!



Karang kana patuk baru ko tau!



I don't know what it is called but it's lovely.



It would be less scary if the python was yellow in colour.



Taking up the breeze on top of the hill.



Hey, they got bouncers!


They after sunset, beduyun tah we balik. Hayyyyyy!! Kami tinggalkan si Badtz keseorangan menacari adiknya yang sentiasa menghilang dan muncul hanya ketika lapar. Pandai~



--------------------------------------------




Verdict : B


A week before the exam, Daiera (combine) and I went for a movie 3 years ahead of time, 2012. First, we tried The Mall Cineplex but the 2.00pm show was packed. FULL! So as the 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 6.00pm and 7.00pm. The only available time with better seatings was after 9.00pm. No way we were going to wait for that long! So, we drove to SQ and fortunately for us, there was some available seats for us... Row number three from the screen. Haha.. but at least ada. The movie was awesome but the destructions were so over according to some scientists and geologist. What they saw in the movie would never occur damn fast like that with the tsunami coming inland for thousands of kilometres and so on. I think it's kinda fun to see something like that, that'll make the people more aware to protect the climate and stop destroying the earth.. if not, that'' happen. Haha.. Of course this is a fiction movie and NO WAY! THE EARTH WILL NOT END on 21/12/12.

For the movie, we could also learn family value like how the family reunited in protecting each other from the destruction (in which Dai cried many times while Iera and I laughed.. haha..).. Well at least there's a reason to cry because it was between people and people. Jangan mcm allien in the attic, meliat alien balik ke planetnya pun kan menangis. Hahahaha.. If I were to compare the old version of 2012, the new one is more logical than the old one because in the old movie, the destruction was quiet intense too but was stopped by a pregnant lady who eventually gave birth inside the mayan temple. As if a new Adam was born, so the world did not end. Unlike the new one, the destruction did happen until it finally came to a halt and no one gave birth or whatever. It's just that the human civilisation was saved (so did the giraffes, elephants and Monalisa.. haha).. and it went back to the year 0001, as the saying goes 'The end is the new beginning'.



Old movie poster 0f 2012.
That is the mayan temple.


I shall review another movie I watched today. So stay happy :D


QaLiX :D

0 comments: