January: Started the new year with family bonding at Tesek Merimbun, it was fun. Looking forward for more family bonding next year. We should do that more often. It'll be great but not at Tasek Merimbun again. It is one of the most heritage parks in ASEAN with all its flaura and fauna and unidentified 2000 species of habitat but the facilities provided there; two thumbs down. Toilets are dirty like it never been cleaned ever since it was built.
Remember I set 'health' as one of my resolutions this year? Well, I guess that's already out of the picture. Haha..
Flood that shook Brunei during Obama's Inaugural.
Tuting's wedding (Forgot his real name)
February : S-league started where Brunei DPMM FC appered for the first time in one of the most Asia's competitive league. DPMM FC's maiden match was aginst Young Lions which ended 1 - 1. I also joined the marching for Brunei's 25th National Day under Yayasan and I got free track suit, cap and a t-shirt. [SGuess what, tarus I mencari the track suit segala semua.. Hahaha.. I forgot I have those. Now I can use them for the gym. Yeppi]. This year's national day was held at the stadium under the sun which was really really hot. The stadium was not full and people went home early. They should have done it during the night like the 20th National Day and to date, the 20th National Day was the best ever in performance wise and the spectacular fireworks.
UBD open day was held for four days.
V'day at Hua Ho
Went to RTB Carnival and support an ex-friend in DJ 60 Saat Coompetition.
March : Was a special month for me because it was my 20th birthday and it was held at Cheeze Box, surprised by Dai, Iq, Dum, Izza, Pytat and Fyl. Laps you guys. I didn't expect it to the max. No wonder si dai memajal bawa bejalan on that day. Also in this month, I be H.A.P.P.Y which stands for HIV Awarness Programme among Peers and Youth. It was really fun, Dai cried as usual, Py faked it and I had no feeling.
Please don't call me 'tal' in 2010.
Next day after my birthday~
Aprril : I remebered tricking Dai by putting a warning note on her car because she parked at lecturers' car park and she thought the note was real. Hahaha.. Kana u sebiji. During this month, I watched a lot of DPMM FC's matches with Mizan and Dai.
QaLiX :D




0 comments:
Post a Comment