Yesterday I was browsing through Rano's website after decades of not paying a visit and I sure missed a lot of stuff. As I was scrolling and scrolling down the page, there was this thing that caught my attention, The Pizza Hut - DQ Calender 2010. For the first time ever, Pizza Hut Brunei collaborating with DQ in producing 4000 calenders for sale. Yeahh.. It is sold at $3 each and inside the calender you have vouchers worth up to $100.
So, on the same day. I went down to DQ near by and purchased the calender as I am one of the pizza lovers in Brunei. There are two vouchers for each month. One voucher for Pizza Hut and one for DQ. Of course with terms and conditons. I can't wait to use these vouchers. Yeppiii.. Now I can eat pizza every month at a cheaper prize. :D
So, on the same day. I went down to DQ near by and purchased the calender as I am one of the pizza lovers in Brunei. There are two vouchers for each month. One voucher for Pizza Hut and one for DQ. Of course with terms and conditons. I can't wait to use these vouchers. Yeppiii.. Now I can eat pizza every month at a cheaper prize. :D
The vouchers.Vouchers are torn from below.
January - $3 off Pizza Hut delivery and Free DQ Cone
February - Free Garlic Bread and $3 off Blizzard Cake
March - Free BBQ Chicken Wings and Free Julius
*Terms and conditions apply


0 comments:
Post a Comment