Sunday, 27 December 2009

No More Amah?

I am now sitting on the edge of the chair, thinking how my life will change from this moment and the days to come. I've been feeling 'something' lately, I don't know what it is or what causes it but deep down there's a word that describes it... well I guess I'll never find it.

2009 has been a great year for me, all the ups and downs were all the ingredients of life and I'm glad I had those because it has been an education, it has been a friendship and it has been amazing. Now, I have to stop here because my dad wants me to go to Hua Ho to buy a swimming board for Faiq *sigh* Now 2009 is coming to an end, a lot of memories were carved on my heart and will cherish forever. Hayy! Obba I. So, soon there will be a 2009 recap and pictures/video of the good moments with my friends.

Our maid has gone to her home this morning, of course it was sad. There were tears too, not me but I almost! As much as she annoyed me during these last two years such as;

1. Low water pressure during my morning shower because she opened the tap downstairs for the laundry.
2. She cooked ayam goreng, tomato, kunyit, salai over and over again.
3. Her busybody-ness.
4. Sitting on the kitchen's floor like there was no chairs in there.
5. Knocking on my door for hangers.

In spite all those, she was a very good maid I must say. She just kept silent when scolded and was good in keeping the house clean even though there were some problems during the first few months she was here. Now she just finished her first job as amah, she can go back with all the cleaning or cooking lessons she had done here. [So many 'she'] I hope she will be doing ok and find a job soon since she is like 2 years older than me! For us at home, of course it will be different. We're gonna do our own laundry, wash our plates  [owh crap] after we eat and everything. Well I guess, it's time for all of us... to grow.



QaLiX :D

0 comments: